Sign in to follow this  
A Fleeting Glimpse

AFG A couple of works with PDN

oh I have so been waiting for this to be finished! that little green guy peeking over the edge is just priceless. and the bears well they are just so perfect. The entire image is just so joyful. Really makes one want to get right in there and play.

ciao OMA

Cosmic Flow , wow :shock: what more can I say ... Another brilliant creation , whenever you leave and don't come around for a long time you always come back with something huge :mrgreen: :AddNoise: I love this one ..

brilliantly done! And to think it all started out as a little challenge. Moon Dance is like music made for the eyes to see.

this is special.

ciao OMA

A Fleeting Glimpse, I really like Moon Dance! It has a very unique and fun feeling to it. The lighting and shadows are really good, and the whole thing is just fun. I also really like Rock Pool. Nice textures. I'm till working on how to make textures in PDN. :)

@ Sokagirl : it’s one of the few works i have done where i was happy with the finished effect :)

@ Helen : your comments always make me feel im getting somewhere with pdn :)

@ Barbieq : it was going to be bow ties but i decided to give them more of a laid back Sinatra look :)

@ Chad : thanks mate :)

@ Oma : it’s true , if Peterpawn had not made that small challenge Moon Dance would probably never happened :)

@ Gamer_World14 : i like to try and do different work :)

@ Bjarni : illusion will be back, im just in a bit of a musical phase at the moment :)

@ chrisco97 : yes it’s 100% pdn, came out of a challenge to create and use bars in a different or unusual way :)

@ LibbyH : have a look at theonlychad concrete texture tut, it’s amazing what can grow from it :)

@ janettsue : thank you, it means a lot to me :)

Thank you for taking the time to drop a comment and look at my work i always really appreciate it and it does mean a lot to me :D