AFG A couple of works with PDN

• 5 weeks later...

@ Sokagirl : One of the main reasons i stop bye this forum is to check the progress your making and trust me your doing great :)

@ devilartist : A tut on silk mountain would be too big an undertaking as each part Sky, mountains, Grass etc are all developed from separate textures and brought together to make the final picture, but now you have an idea of how its achieved im sure you can create a landscape just the same :)

@ Nemo : Thanks mate, its the Tippy Toes effect :wink:

@ HELEN : It was my attempt at Glossies (i wonder where i got the inspiration/idea for glossies from :lol:)

@ Possum Roadkill : I try and vary the subject and style, i find it helps with the PDN learning process while also allowing me to retain a link to my art roots which is canvas, digital art was unheard off back then :roll::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Regarding the landscape, both versions are beautiful. Nice to see the sheep back.

Generally I like the original. The placement of the grazing sheep. The warmer, brighter

lighting, as though the sun is fighting through a weak spot in the overcast.

Really like the fence wire on the new version better. Maybe you could send a crew out

to rewire the original version? :)

=========================================

A lovely colorful parrot. Nice work on gradients and highlighting on the wall tiles, too.

Always a pleasure to see your work.

Edited by Sarkut