Suggestion for Layers > Rotate/Zoom

LFC4EVER

Any chance of having the possibility of an option to save and load the settings in Rotate/Zoom as a .xml file. Sort of like the way Gradient Mapping and S3D handle the option to save & load files.

It'd make it easier to use Rotate/Zoom for many things - i'm thinking 3D work will become much easier as settings don't need to be figured out again. (i know the settings could be written in notepad, but that is really inconvenient).

Do you guys think its a good idea? If yeah, then, Rick, is there any chance of having the "feature" implemented in PDN?

I think its a good idea.

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

I think it's a good idea, as I use Rotate/Zoom a lot, but I don't see this feature ever being implemented. So I would just put the values into Notepad, it may be inconvenient but I think that's what you're going to have to do.

Any chance of having the possibility of an option to save and load the settings in Rotate/Zoom as a .xml file. Sort of like the way Gradient Mapping and S3D handle the option to save & load files.

It'd make it easier to use Rotate/Zoom for many things - i'm thinking 3D work will become much easier as settings don't need to be figured out again. (i know the settings could be written in notepad, but that is really inconvenient).

Do you guys think its a good idea? If yeah, then, Rick, is there any chance of having the "feature" implemented in PDN?

I think its a good idea.

You know it holds your last values, right?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

You could always create a ScriptLab script with your desired rotate/zoom settings, then save and upload it.

ScriptLab does do rotate/zoom; I just checked.

Photobucket Sucks!

Screenshots and writing the settings in notepad are hardly good solutions :)

I've got a bug filed somewhere for this feature -- not for Layers->Rotate/Zoom specifically, but for all effects and adjustments (R/Z is really just an Effect). Not for v3.5, but hopefully someday.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg