Line/Curve Tool - Extra points plugin?

Been looking for a way to make doing the linework of complex, non-linear shapes simpler, because the line tool only has four points to work it's positioning with, and I haven't found any plugins that add extra points, and was wondering if there are any in existance that someone could point me to.

You should use search before asking a question. This question has been asked many, many times.

A plugin can't do this. It would have to be hardcoded into the program. Plugins can only do effects, adjustments, and filetypes.

Now, as for a workaround: there are a few shapes plugins out there. Use searchpaint.net to find them.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

• 5 years later...

Hello swscully. :)

Sorry, but this thread is several years old. I'd suggest you read the forum rules, such as # 11, http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/2932-read-first-the-rules-yes-you-read-this-2013-12-21/

If you are interesting in this thread's topic, you can start a new thread about it. :)

Hello @swscully and Welcome to the forum.

It would be a good idea to read the Rules on posting on the Forum found here and especially #11.  The above person posted over five years ago ;) .

Edit:  Snap ........ I posted at exactly the same time as cc4 :lightning:

Edited by Pixey

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.