How do I make 3D text?

You must be patient, a lot of people maybe don't know the answer.

links to 3d text:

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=29053

viewtopic.php?t=3866

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=27031

these 2 are kinda 3d

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=29138

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=29042

btw search next time search

http://www.getpaint.net/search.html

"The truth is just an excuse for having a lack of imagination."

Photobucket sucks!

links to 3d text:

viewtopic.php?t=3866

these 2 are kinda 3d

Photobucket sucks!

links to 3d text:

viewtopic.php?t=3866

these 2 are kinda 3d

Photobucket sucks!

links to 3d text:

viewtopic.php?t=3866

these 2 are kinda 3d

Photobucket sucks!

Seriously? 20 views, and you're already getting antsy? You realize that's only 0.0015% of our total membership, right?

If you're looking for help with a particular tutorial, post the question in the tutorial thread. If you're looking for someone to type up a complete walk-through of how they make 3D text, then 20 views and no responses is not surprising in the least. Maybe none of the 20 people had a reliable way that they could pass on.

Just be patient. In the mean time, perhaps you could give The Rules a read-through. Maybe then you'd see that we have a rule mandating that you wait at least 24 hours before bumping your threads. You could also run "3D text" through the Paint.NET Search - I count 7 or 8 different tutorials on the first page alone. Maybe you'd have better luck with one of the other ones.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Seriously? 20 views, and you're already getting antsy? You realize that's only 0.0015% of our total membership, right?

If you're looking for help with a particular tutorial, post the question in the tutorial thread. If you're looking for someone to type up a complete walk-through of how they make 3D text, then 20 views and no responses is not surprising in the least. Maybe none of the 20 people had a reliable way that they could pass on.

Just be patient. In the mean time, perhaps you could give The Rules a read-through. Maybe then you'd see that we have a rule mandating that you wait at least 24 hours before bumping your threads. You could also run "3D text" through the Paint.NET Search - I count 7 or 8 different tutorials on the first page alone. Maybe you'd have better luck with one of the other ones.

~ Becoming the Archetype

~ Becoming the Archetype

~ Becoming the Archetype

You went to the Tutorials+ section of this forum, right? Then you clicked on the sub-forum called "Text Effects", naturally. And of course you read through at least four topics that have 3D in the title?

If not, that might be the best place to start :wink:

You went to the Tutorials+ section of this forum, right? Then you clicked on the sub-forum called "Text Effects", naturally. And of course you read through at least four topics that have 3D in the title?