Little Planet Tutorial Request

AlexaiZ

Not everything can be made into a plugin.

Not every plugin maker is willing, able and/or have the time to do your wishes.

Often times you have to make things without the help of plugins or with many plugins together in PDN.

If you are not willing to try to learn when many users are trying to help, you are better off getting the program from that video. Or learn how to make plugins.

oh yeah, and I want to be superman. Can fly, bounce bullets, many visions, super hearing, freeze breath, super speed...etc.

We don't always get what we want.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Not everything can be made into a plugin.

Not every plugin maker is willing, able and/or have the time to do your wishes.

Often times you have to make things without the help of plugins or with many plugins together in PDN.

If you are not willing to try to learn when many users are trying to help, you are better off getting the program from that video. Or learn how to make plugins.

oh yeah, and I want to be superman. Can fly, bounce bullets, many visions, super hearing, freeze breath, super speed...etc.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Ash... c'mon your already incredibly good with PDN some people are plain greedy..... :roll:

@AlexaiZ - Theres no point having someone write you a plugin for a two step process... as for this little planet thing though i find ti quite cool you just have to find the right kind of picture...

Look! Its the Whitehouse in planet form! :

whitehouseplanet.png

Citylife.png

Ash... c'mon your already incredibly good with PDN some people are plain greedy..... :roll:

@AlexaiZ - Theres no point having someone write you a plugin for a two step process... as for this little planet thing though i find ti quite cool you just have to find the right kind of picture...

whitehouseplanet.png

Citylife.png

whitehouseplanet.png

Citylife.png

whitehouseplanet.png

Citylife.png