Ego Eram Reputo

The definitive and free resource for locating plugins. Updated monthly.

Written and maintained by SodiumEnglish and Ego Eram Reputo

Message added by Ego Eram Reputo

3 minutes ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

? All of the authors should have working links. An example please?

Rick Brewster is a easy one that can be filtered out by default. Crazy Man Dan is another. DW.dev too. MosaicManiac.

I believe the request is to filter the author select box based on who all can possibly appear in the list based on your other criteria (keywords, type, status, etc.). So like if you selected All types and Any status you would see the current list but with default options the names he listed would no longer show.

This would be an easy thing to do but I'm not sure it is the behavior we want or that it is intuitive; unless many think otherwise.

15 hours ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

The number of authors filtered out does not merit the change IMO. Less intuitive - yes I think so.

I don't agree with this, but what if there was a checkmark to enable the option? Not worth it if I'm the only one that wants it, but this is one thing we'll have to wait on opinions about.

December Update

Three new plugins this month, including a couple of Xhin-style polar-y ones and a new plugin from an old friend. Enjoy B)

Coordinate Tracer Plotting  Wither Plot points on an image by rendering crosshairs & coordinates to the canvas.

Galaxy Transformation Xhin Spirals an image inwards in a deep galaxy/black hole sort of way. Can function like Polar Inversion plugin with more options.

Self Spiral Xhin Twists the entire image around itself and reflects it outwards. It's the love-child of the Droste and Polar Inversion effects!

• Like 3

Revisiting the Author select box suggestion, I may have found a middle ground solution. It is possible to style the options in the dropdown. We could style the author names who have no results with the current search settings. However, this will not work for every device. It will at least work with major browsers on desktop: Firefox, Chrome. It does not appear to work with Edge. Mobile devices often replace the dropdown with it's own native solution so it won't work there either. Not certain how intuitive this idea is either, thoughts?

image.png.855e427704b666ee9c978da812b7eb32.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

+1 Bravo! 👏

If we are going to filter Author selection by the Search criteria, I think we need to drop the list of Authors below Plugin Type and Plugin Status. I'm not adverse to this - I just think it 'flows'' better from top to bottom.

January Update

Two plugins this month, from two new authors 😎

Flood Fill Gradient msh Fill a closed shape with a gradient which extends along the path from the click point to the outer edge.

Image Modulo Toolkit Reptillian Useful for gradient map preparation, this Adjustment performs a modulus operation on the source pixels.

Happy New Year!!!

• Like 2