How to Install Plugins ×

Plugin Index

Ego Eram Reputo
Ego Eram Reputo
Message added by Ego Eram Reputo

The definitive and free resource for locating plugins. Updated monthly.

Written and maintained by SodiumEnglish and Ego Eram Reputo

This is an AMAZING Resource!!! Thank you so much for not only taking the TIME (our most precious resource!) to put this list together and the links for each plug-in, not only organized by NAME, but Author (wow), but for investing the additional time to keep it current.

I just changed computers (MOBO Death) and haven't had a chance to pull out the HD to move all my work over yet, so I was freaking out when I had to download PDN to a new computer and find all those plugins again.

Your work has saved me an incredible amount of MY time, and I hope that I am one day able to pass-it-on.

Thank You AGAIN!!!!

You're welcome tocof. I'm very pleased that the Plugin Index saved you some time and effort.

Please do pay-it-forward!

• 2 weeks later...

thank you so much for the list, but I have two questions, pleaseeee?

How do I get to the link of each one? and is it possible to get something like a "folder" with some additional features together to add it to the main menu?

thank you, soy much, and happy new year!!! :D

Hi rosalcis.

To ge to the link for each plugin you click on the blue link of the plugin's title that will direct you to the download link :)

Happy new year to you also :D

ZXCBOoZ.png

January Update - Happy New Year!

Three new plugins this month:

Donut Distortion -

Distort and area between two concentric circles.

Shapes Render -

Render a repeating shape. User selects the increase/decrease step, speed, etc…,

Squircle Warp - Magnifies and distorts 'squirkular' (square/circle) shapes.

There has been one addition to the list of filetypes - Webp filetype which was omitted last month.

As usual:

New entries in the Index appear between horizontal lines and are prefaced with the notation *New*

In the pdf, new entries appear on a green background.

My Paint Shop Pro FileType thread is probably the new winner of the most viewed least replied category.

577 downloads, 1794 views and no replies. :D

• Upvote 1

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait

I'm might suggest that as a category for next years' Annual Awards :lol:

Many thanks for keeping this pdf up to date. It's good to see my plugins included - makes me feel like a real programmer!

I didn't reply earlier because I didn't want to ruin your chances in the 'most read/downloaded - least replied to, competition;)

how did u make ur banner under ur post i really like it

if u use a plug in send me link to that

Firstly thank you EER for keeping the index up to date, through Christmas and earthquakes! :star:

( and yes, I did eat too much!).

how did u make ur banner under ur post i really like it

if u use a plug in send me link to that

Welcome GITRDONE, Thanks for the compliments about my 'sig' - the banner at the bottom. However the best way to ask questions like this is to start a new thread under discussions and questions - It is all explained in the rules Forum rules. (You'll get quicker answers and keep the forum organised ;)).

My signature used many plugins (including 'liquify' and 'smudge'), layers and freehand work and would take a long time to explain. - No font used.

The 'alphabets' are the system 'fonts' and you can get free ones from various websites. I think 'Dafont.com' do some but I can't find the link.

If you use the search link you can trawl through the old threads in the forum and will find plenty of useful info.

I'm sure if you follow some of the tutorials and experiment with plugins, you will soon have a 'sig' better than mine!

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

Hello,

Not sure if this is the place for this question, so please move or delete.

On a crashed computer, I thought for sure I had downloaded a plug in that would fade the edge of an image into transparency and the width and gradient of the fade effect could be adjusted. I can't seem to find the plugin I thought was called 'fade edge'...or something like that. Is there such a plugin? TIA

I too wish to voice my thanks for maintaining this list. Especially the PDF as it is searchable in a quick fashion for reference to others. (Yes I find that F3 option in my reader is fast than the forum or custom search ... :mrgreen: )

Gallery at PDN-Fans

• 4 weeks later...

February Update.

Three new plugins and two new authors:

Normal Tools v1.1 - @gOUJOSAMMA

Suite of plugins for the creation of Normal Map images.

Whitepoint Correction - @Lord Crc

Color correction, based off of a neutral point in the image.

XCF filetype - @Martin Osieka

Filetype. Load and save images in GIMP native file format XCF (and its packed variants XCFGZ and XCFBZ2).

The latter is also an addition to the list of filetypes.

As usual:

New entries in the Index appear between horizontal lines and are prefaced with the notation *New*

• 1 month later...

March Update

Four new effects this month:

Bilateral Filter - @smax

Edge preserving noise reduction and blur.

Ed Harvey Effects v 3.5 - @Ed Harvey

The Ed Harvey Effects package includes two brand new pixelate effects: Hexagon and Cairo Pentagonal.

Rotate Zoom+ - @dpy

Zoom & rotate a selection or layer with different resampling algorithms.

There are no new additions to the list of fyletype plugins.

As usual:

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

April Update

Four new effects this month, including a new filetype to play with:

2D-ImageFilter Library - Contains numerous algorithms used in various emulators (VirtualGB, Mame, DOSBox, SNES9x, ZSNES, etc…,)

Alpha Blur v2 - Updated version of Alpha Blur. Enhanced performance & option to shift blur. Part of Tanel's Photo and Color Plugins

EA FSH Filetype - Filetype. Loads and saves the Fsh format used by Electronic Arts games.

Noisechoice - Add noise, with a range of choices including anti-aliasing to transparency.

As usual:

Glad to be of assistance bloodpnx. Enjoy your time here on the forum.

I've been maintaining the Plugin Index for nearly three years now. The amount of time that's passed since I began has surprised me.

To date this thread has had about 840 000 views and regularly the PDF version exceeds 3000 downloads per month. So I thought I'd give you the option of showing your support by adding a Donate Button.

Donating is something you may choose to do or not. Rest assured that the Plugin Index will remain a free service here on the forum.

Enjoy :D

Following the forum software upgrade the Donate button I so carefully crafted broke. I've fixed it.

Added a Kindle version of the Plugin Index to the first post. It's zipped to allow it onto the forum.

If this proves popular I may also add an Epub version.

Please let me know if you find this useful.

• 3 weeks later...

May Update

Five new effects this month, including a new filetype to play with:

IFF filetype - @rmtew

Filetype. Uses the SDLimage library to extend support to the IFF filetype.

Laplacian pyramid filter - @MichaelVinther

Improve the overall illumination of photos, typically when the scene is in shadow. Can smooth or enhance details in a photo without smoothing edges.

Normal Map Renderer - @eekysam

Renders normal maps. Has a cinematic light that which can be moved around the virtual 3D surface. Also has exponential drop-off/spread settings which can be used to modify sharpness, contrast, brightness, and angle effect (dialog is deceptively simple). Note: does not support the normal map's blue channel (z offset).

Overblur - @Red ochre

Effect useful for making textures or as a passable sharpen effect. You can compare the blurred picture to the original and choose how much of that change to apply.

Recolour choice - @Red ochre

8 different ways to select and replace a colour.

• 3 weeks later...

:Plugins: Alphabetical List of Plugins 0-9 & A-E

revision date: 1 May 2012

Hi there,

new to paint.net, well i have trouble to open your .zip file Eram, if it really would be compressed in a zip file then it would be easy but it is a MOBI file and could be opened only with CALIBRE. I have paint.net both on my pc and the portable (including all plug-ins) on a stick but then it was still a .zip file, this new MOBI file could not be opened by WINRAR or 7zip. Could some kind member give me a solution for this, i have read all the threads but still unable to.....thank you!

Open the *.pdf file for viewing on your PC. That's the first file attached.

The second file is the Zipped MOBI file. That is labelled "Kindle Edition" as it is for viewing on a Kindle.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

June Update

One new effect this month;

Gradients galore - @Red ochre

Create a a wide variety of gradient effects. Many options including choice of shapes, transition methods, variable dithering, angle slider (rotation around canvas centre), HSV rainbows.

I've uploaded the Kindle version to my website so it is available as a direct download .MOBI file. The forum required a ZIPped file which was just a pain to download :(

Point your Kindle's browser to the link (bookmark it!) and it should download effortlessly straight to you Kindle. Of course you can Manually download the file and then transfer it.

Kindle Edition: Click Here