How to Install Plugins ×

Plugin Index

Message added by Ego Eram Reputo

The definitive and free resource for locating plugins. Updated monthly.

Written and maintained by SodiumEnglish and Ego Eram Reputo

@Ego Eram Reputo

Another issue is that the author list displays my username twice, one is all lowercase and the other has a capital N.

• Upvote 1

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait

That's because I've Capitalized two instances of your username 😝

Fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

December Update

No new plugins this month. Zip. Zero. Nada. Oh well 😕

I've changed the date on the forum page listing but I'm not going to create new PDF or ebook editions just for a date change. The November PDF and ebook editions will therefore persist until the New Year release.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, BoltBait said:

Hey! I posted a new plugin this month. 

OMG - Sorry Man!

Your excellent new plugin DOES appear in the index - I'll flag it as NEW for the next release of the PDF and ebook versions. Deal??

22 hours ago, BoltBait said:

/no respect at all

😛

• Like 1

January Update

Happy New Year to you all!

First up - My apologies to @BoltBait for omitting his Black and White + plugin last month 🤯 Whoops.

Three new plugins for you to play with this month, including the G'MIC filter host plugin by @null54. You could spend a LOT of time playing with the filters in that one!

Enjoy!

Black and White+ BoltBait Provides three different algorithms to convert a color image into a black-and-white image. Also provides Brightness & Contrast adjustments. Source code provided. Part of BoltBait's plugin pack.

G'MIC null54 A wrapper to host GREYC's Magic for Image Computing (G'MIC) filters. Hundreds of filters are available.

Mismatch Eraser MJW Erase or retain pixels on the source canvas that don't match the clipboard.

• Like 2

February Update

Seven(!) new plugins this month. Something for everyone! 😊

Color Intensifier Sakana Oji Boost the colors in an image

Glitterific Sakana Oji Adds Noise to an image. Options: Coverage, Opacity & Saturation.

HDR Sakana Oji Fakes an HDR effect by applying an inverted, blurred, black and white overlay to the original.

Interlocking Tiles toe_head2001  Fills transparent areas of the canvas with an interlocking tile (designed for objects which naturally interlock when tiled).

RGB Compositor toe_head2001 Assembles a full-color image from three separate images (one each for the RG & B color channels).

Symmetric Mandala Creator High Resolution Eight way mirroring plugin which replicates the NW to N octet. NB: Only works on square canvasses.

Transparent to Transparent White  MJW Converts all transparent pixels to transparent white.

• Like 2

March Update

Nil - not much of an update is it?

• Like 1

Very quiet indeed!  I have a request though - Trevor Outlaw has a Plugin that is really neat and it never got published.  It can be found in this thread:

:)

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

3 hours ago, Pixey said:

Trevor Outlaw has a Plugin that is really neat and it never got published.  It can be found in this thread: 

I've had this situation a few times. Its very difficult for me to keep track of plugins that don't have their own thread. Your best bet is to urge Trevor to release the plugin.

• 4 weeks later...

They're both unsupported. Tick the Any Status checkbox.

image.png

• Upvote 1

April Update

Four new plugin this month. Enjoy B)

BlurBlend TrevorOutlaw Run Gaussian blur on a source image with additional of blending options (many are new to paint.net)

Center Lines ReMake Draw centerlines on the active layer either in the center of the canvas or in the center of a selection.

Object Pruner MJW Conditionally erases 'objects' based on their size (the number of pixels making up the object). 'Objects' are connected regions of non-transparent pixels.

Text Distortion xod Create text and simultaneously apply a preset distortion to warp the result.

• Like 3

May Update

Just the one new plugin this month. @ReMake has rewritten @Cookies' PS Emboss plugin.

Emboss+ ReMake A rewritten version of PS Emboss. This version more accurately mimics Photoshop's Emboss.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@SodiumEnglish has updated the forum implementation of the Plugin Index. I've just rolled out his changes to the forum post.

Users should see no visual difference except that I've made the post a little taller 😎

If you do experience any issues with the Plugin Index, please let me know.