How to Install Plugins ×

Plugin Index

Message added by Ego Eram Reputo

The definitive and free resource for locating plugins. Updated monthly.

Written and maintained by SodiumEnglish and Ego Eram Reputo

30 minutes ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

Wayleggo Scooter, wayleggo. :lol:

sheepdog.jpg.aba50fea72299c4ea5585524e138f90f.jpgOK now what boss?

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

I'm having trouble with Bleek's Displacement Alpha Mask Zip here.  It's just 'gibberish'.

It may be my computer - but if someone can confirm it's gone kaflooey then I can put a new one in Dropbox and change it.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

39 minutes ago, Pixey said:

I'm having trouble with Bleek's Displacement Alpha Mask Zip here.  It's just 'gibberish'.

It's one of the attachments that lost its filename and extension. It's still a valid zip though.

I've gone ahead and reattached it, so people won't have issues with it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

^^ Many thanks @toe_head2001  A few days ago @doughty reported a similar problem with another plugin, but I'm darned if I can recall which one it was ?

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

7 minutes ago, Pixey said:

A few days ago @doughty reported a similar problem with another plugin, but I'm darned if I can recall which one it was ?

Why remember when computers can remember for you? :P

findContent.png

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

Thanks @toe_head2001 I never thought of that :mrgreen:.

I just now found it @doughty :) and see @ReMake's reply.  Well, I sure learned two things today

smileys-froh-821625.gif 

30b8T8B.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Appreciate this list! As a fairly new PDN user, this will help me find ways to add in things I may find helpful- guidelines, for instance. Definitely worth bookmarking <which I have> and using as reference instead of Googling every time... <<No offense, Google... XD>>

Welcome aboard @Zneggalz. If you can't find something in the Index feel free to ask here on the forum. Many forum users have deeper knowledge of plugins than Google ?

August Update

A couple of handy @BoltBait plugins :HelpPlugins: for us to enjoy this month ?

Calendar Creator BoltBait Render a single month calendar to the canvas.

Dimensions BoltBait Renders dimensioning arrows. NOTE: the plugin will NOT provide an accurate measure of anything. It simply draws the arrrows.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

September Update

No new plugins this month ? Nope, not one.

I've updated some of the data files (plugin listing and PDF). I have not updated the Epub or Kindle versions as they take too much effort.

See you all again next month!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

October Update

Six new plugins this month B)

Three are updates to older plugins to improve compatibility or add features (Blendmodes Plus, Edge Detection & FFT/IFFT).

Please join me in welcoming two new authors to the Plugin Index; @redflux and @Mallaboro

Alpha Levels redflux Like posterize but for alpha channel. Limits the amount of steps in the alpha channel.

BlendModes Plus v3.0 toe_head2001 Updated version of APShredder's original. Apply a host of new blend modes: Normal, Average, Blue, Color, Cyan, Divide, Exclusion, Grain Extract, Grain Merge, Green, Hard Light, Hard Mix, Hue, Linear Burn, Linear Dodge, Linear Light, Luminosity, Magenta, Maximum, Minimum, Phoenix, Pin Light, Red. Source code available.

Circular Text xod Render text as if it was printed in a circle of  radius.

Edge Detection Null54 Updated by Null54 to work with PDN 4.1+. Use an edge detection algorithm to find and render edges with given colors. Other pixels are set to transparent. Copy both dll's into the /Effects/ folder.

FFT / IFFT (Fast Fourier Transform) Null54 Updated by Null54 to work with PDN 4.1+. A plugin pack of four effects related to Fast Fourier Transformations.

Isometric Tiler  Mallaboro  Turns orthogonal images into isometric spritesheets. As of v1.0 it is limited only to tiles sized 64px x 128px tiles. Source includes & bat installer

• Like 3

Performance Update

Hey everyone, I've done some updates to make the loading and performance of the search app faster again!

All the changes in more detail can be found here on the pull request. In short, the generated site is now smaller and load times are significantly faster (~.5s to 1s) --- now using the compress layout. Main javascript file is now in a module-pattern and the main css is now in scss format for easier maintenance.

Edited by SodiumEnglish
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

November Update

One new plugin this month, from a brand new plugin author. Say "Hi" to @chi77 everyone!

PreMultiply Alpha chi77 Premultiply the RGB channels with the Alpha channel, or reverse the procedure.

• Like 2

Hi @chi77 :)  Thank you @Ego Eram Reputo for the updates ?

(Is it just me, or has the 'font default type' changed on here?  It seems smaller :HelpAbout:)

30b8T8B.gif

You are quite correct. Last update I somehow missed five plugins from the end of the list 😮

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Fixed.

• Like 1