How to Install Plugins ×

Plugin Index

Ego Eram Reputo
Ego Eram Reputo
Message added by Ego Eram Reputo

The definitive and free resource for locating plugins. Updated monthly.

Written and maintained by SodiumEnglish and Ego Eram Reputo

It's there, but a little tricky to find.

Look under "Drop Shadow" in the A-L Plugin Index, or "KrisVDM" in the A-Mc Author Index

• 3 weeks later...

New revision posted - 1 October 2009.

This latest revision spans the first 6 posts, two more than the last revision. This may break some links if you have linked to the actual post(s) and not just the thread.

The reason is that the list keeps expanding and it got too large to comfortably fit in four posts (due to the 60000 character limit). Blame MadJik who has a horde of plugins and whose username sits right in the middle of the alphabet! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

In the next version of your Plugin Index, please could you include Alpha Transform v1.1 (posted by DW-dev), rather than Alpha Transform v1.0 (posted by DW.dev) which is now obsolete. Any future versions will be posted by DW-dev.

Thanks.

Will do. Next revision is due out early November. With only a handful of plugins coming out each month I'm only doing monthly updates at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...

Why isn't Zoom Blur Deluxe on the list? I need it for the magic circle I'm making, but I can't find it! :shock: If someone could give me the link to the thread with it, I'll thank you! With chocolates!!!!! :mrgreen:

It is in the list, under the name Fast Zoom Blur as this is the name of the thread where the plugin was released. I'll add a note to the list of updates about the naming.

Note this part of the thread: viewtopic.php?p=116765#p116765

Of course you could also have used http://www.getpaint.net/search.html + Zoom Blur Deluxe :wink:

November update: 16 new plugins & one plugin pack added. Three entries revised.

It took weeks to compile the list and get all the plugins into some sort of order. jxp helped cross index the list and pointed out a few omissions & errors. His help was a welcome relief to my manual checking. Check out his gallery of effects: viewtopic.php?p=275844#p275844

The updates only take an hour or two a month at the rate new plugins are being released.

Bonjour ... :D

La liste des plugins de Paint.NET créée par Ego Eram Reputo est accessible sur la première page de ce topic, en parcourant ses messages qui peuvent paraitre vides.

Il suffit simplement de cliquer sur la mention Show Lorsque l'on voit ceci :

Hidden Content:
Texte caché

Cette balise BB Code a été utilisée afin de diminuer la taille de l'affichage des messages, vu l'ampleur de leur contenu.

Translation :

Hello everybody ... :D

This person ask where to find the plugins list.

I just answered it was by clicking on Show, because of the length of each message from Ego Eram Reputo ...

Thank you for sorting this inquiry out and posting the translation! My french is..., well..., awful.

@ milout: please post your questions on this forum in english. See [rule=22]Rule 22[/rule]

• 3 weeks later...

December update: 9 new plugins. Two entries revised.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome plugin fans! The February 2010 update sees eight new plugins being added - two from brand new authors.

The list of plugins is now 342 entries long. Enjoy.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks so much, after reformatting, ive lost all of my PdN plugins...

Any chance of this being compiled into a single .zip file (hosted on mediafire or the like?)

siggy-1.jpg

Any chance of this being compiled into a single .zip file

No. That would require permission from every plugin author, and a huge time investment of whoever was in charge of compiling and maintaining the collection. It's been attempted before.

(hosted on mediafire or the like?)

Definitely no. MediaFire is horrid.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Any chance of this being compiled into a single .zip file

No. That would require permission from every plugin author, and a huge time investment of whoever was in charge of compiling and maintaining the collection. It's been attempted before.

(hosted on mediafire or the like?)

Definitely no. MediaFire is horrid.

I see. This would be very useful though.

And yeah, I agree, mediafire does suck, at least it has lately, but its the first host site that came to mind.

Thanks for the quick reply.

siggy-1.jpg

Most of the more prolific plugin authors have a plugin pack or set stickied in this forum, so it really shouldn't take very long at all to rebuild your collection. You can always add the more obscure ones as you need them, but the stickies should get you pretty well covered.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Yeah, thats true too, but still takes a lot of clicking.

What about compiling a post/html page with direct links to all plugins, not the plugins' threads. Would that require authors premission/be against the rules?

siggy-1.jpg