CNRobinson07's Gallery (Mostly Sigs) NEW Additions!

CNRobinson07

Hello!

I'm new to Paint.NET, just downloaded it a few days ago.

Have had a lot of fun with it so far, looking through other peoples galleries and tuts.

Critique and helpful hints are welcomed :)

Sigs:

Aion3-Sig.jpgCrisis-Sig.jpgCNRobinson07s-Assasins-Creed-Sig.jpgAion-Sig2.jpgAion-Sig.jpgPitSig.jpgCNRobinson07sStarfoxSig.jpgRishonsSig.jpg

Thanks!

Hello!

Have had a lot of fun with it so far, looking through other peoples galleries and tuts.

Sigs:

Aion3-Sig.jpgCrisis-Sig.jpgCNRobinson07s-Assasins-Creed-Sig.jpgAion-Sig2.jpgAion-Sig.jpgPitSig.jpgCNRobinson07sStarfoxSig.jpgRishonsSig.jpg

Thanks!

Hello!

Sigs:

Thanks!

Hello!

Sigs:

Thanks!

Hello there! I really like your Pokemon siggies. ^^ Especially the Gyrados one, the background on that is really cool! The Arcanine one is nice also. ^^

rainbow.png

Hello there! I really like your Pokemon siggies. ^^ Especially the Gyrados one, the background on that is really cool! The Arcanine one is nice also. ^^

rainbow.png

rainbow.png

rainbow.png