Sign in to follow this  
worldnewser

Video Gaming Thread

Bought Halo 4 today. :star: :star: :star: :star:

Looks like the new dev's have done a great job on it, I'm a little jealous being a PS3 user ( still on the fence about picking up a cheap Xbox360 just for the Halo games )

It's worth a 360 just for this series. With four Halo games published, two more are planned.

I agree about it being worth it.

Six Halo games, actually. Halo: Reach; Halo: Combat Evolved; Halo 2; Halo 3; Halo 3: ODST; Halo 4.

I agree about it being worth it.

Six Halo games, actually. Halo: Reach; Halo: Combat Evolved; Halo 2; Halo 3; Halo 3: ODST; Halo 4.

And Halo Wars, technically.

I used to play Minecraft far too much. 

Warning: Lots of images:

I made all of these by hand, not with world edit or MCEdjt or whatever.  I was using creative mode, though.

2012-05-04_231710.png

2012-05-04_231651.png

2012-05-01_183902-1.png

2012-05-01_183916-1.png

2012-05-01_183939-1.png

2012-04-18_162422.png

2012-05-25_183341.png

2012-05-25_183308.png

2012-05-25_183255.png

2012-05-25_182834.png

2012-05-25_160922.png

2012-05-25_160858.png

2012-05-09_170842.png

2012-05-04_171722.png

2012-05-01_224317.png

2012-03-31_214336.png

2012-03-31_214249.png

2011-05-30_010357.png

2011-10-22_163742.png

2012-04-18_162406.png

2012-05-10_211545.png

2012-05-23_150223.png

2012-05-25_160847.png

2012-05-25_182914.png

2012-05-25_183255.png

Just started Resident Evil 6. Lovin it so far

I tried the Resident Evil 6 demo. As a fan of the series, I was very dissapointed.

I really don't like the direction Capcom is going with most of their games.

I tried the Resident Evil 6 demo. As a fan of the series, I was very dissapointed.

I really don't like the direction Capcom is going with most of their games.

Game designers can never win,people complain about the same game being released year after year COD and then when a designer changes a game they still get negative remarks.

Never judge a game on a demo the full game plays far better with proper movement controls rather than the antiquated tank controls of the last games and is jam packed with content. Plus it looks and performs equally on both platforms Xbox and Ps3 something most game designers find hard to accomplish.

Game designers can never win,people complain about the same game being released year after year COD and then when a designer changes a game they still get negative remarks.

Never judge a game on a demo the full game plays far better with proper movement controls rather than the antiquated tank controls of the last games and is jam packed with content. Plus it looks and performs equally on both platforms Xbox and Ps3 something most game designers find hard to accomplish.

^this.

Also:

I found that the game kind of feels like a mashup between the fourth and fifth Resident Evil games. Personally, I really like this because I absolutely loved Resident Evil 4 and have been playing Leons storyline to death. That being said, I also haven't played the demo so I really have no idea what kind of vibe it gives off. 

I actually did get a chance to play the full game and still felt the same way. I know that the developers can never win and there's always someone complaining, but you can't honestly tell me that the Resident Evil games out this generation have the same fell the old RE games did years ago.

I would be happy if Capcom would release RE games using a lot of the old school characters from way back. We got a good amount in RE6, but it annoys me when they start to throw in some new characters that feel as if they were created at the last minute. But hey, this is all just my opinion.

I was never a fan of the old games hated the controls and the camera angles :( but I do like resi 6 but at the moment it has taken a back seat to Far cry 3 ( being a veggie I never thought I would have soo much fun hunting and skinning animals LOL ) Hardly touched the story.

Playing a lot of Halo 4 recently.  Also want to get the season pass for Forza Horizon, so that I have a reason to continue playing it.  And the cars are fancy as the Ritz, and the fancy cars are what made me love Forza 3 and 4.  Excited about my birthday coming up - a bit more cash should allow me to buy it.  Otherwise, hoping that Bethesda makes a new game sometime at the end of this year.  I think I'll be burnt out on Skyrim by next Christmas, but I'm not sure.  

So, my current wishlist is the Horizon season pass and the Elder Scrolls: Oblivion game (I think it looks far more intricate than Skyrim, so I'd like to buy it and give it a whirl - it's only $20 or so for the game and all of the DLC).  I'm a happy camper without them, they'd just be nice additions to waste some more time.  

Just finished The Last Of Us and have to say probably the game of this generation. 10/10 one of those experiences you wish everyone could have.

Anyone know how to get my ps2 guitar (guitar hero 2 ps2 bundle)

With this adapter (http://www.amazon.com/video-games/dp/B000F6BGXY)

On a Gateway NV78 laptop running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

I've also been playing Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, Halo Reach, Counter Strike: Source, and I just bought Black Ops 2 to try out.

Edited by teh501stSnoipeh

Just finished The Last Of Us and have to say probably the game of this generation. 10/10 one of those experiences you wish everyone could have.

I rented it the day it came out. It was an awesome game, both engaging and enmotional. I was finally able to blow the dust off PS3 and play something new.