Sign in to follow this  
worldnewser

Video Gaming Thread

Heard about that - what is the biggest draw for you? Returning to the original Halo?

Playing the Halo CE campaign again is going to be a lot of fun, as are the maps added to Reach's multiplayer. I live in a townhouse with some other guys that like Halo, so it's going to be fun playing against them. :)

Hey guys

Just downloaded this, pretty new to the photo editing side of things, wondering if anyone use this to touch up there Forza pics, I know heaps of people use Photoshope so this must have some feature to make the pics look beeter, just wondering if someone has already has some settings or rcommendations?

Cheersboltbait.mrgreen.png

Hey guys

Just downloaded this, pretty new to the photo editing side of things, wondering if anyone use this to touch up there Forza pics, I know heaps of people use Photoshope so this must have some feature to make the pics look beeter, just wondering if someone has already has some settings or rcommendations?

Cheersboltbait.mrgreen.png

You might want to check out the tutorials section, especially the Image and Photo touch-ups sections. But it's no magic. We'll have to use lots of tools, attention, time and practice to get in those "heaps of people".

Battlefield 3 coupled with Origin is some really stupid <No cursing.> :/

Maybe I'll get Red Orchestra 3 instead.

Sick of Red Orchestra 2 already? XD

If Origin isn't as intrusive and performance-costing as GFWL is, then I'd be fine with it. But it doesn't seem to be so according to the latest news, especially because of the shady privacy policy.

Edited by Ilke

Hey guys, a friend of mine is making a game for his final year doing Games Design at University. It's called Stranded and is an adventure/survival style game with some music by yours truly.

The beta will be released sometime next week and it would be awesome if some of you guys could download it and check it out!

Here's the website.

http://www.indiedb.com/games/stranded

EDIT:

The Beta is now LIVE!

http://www.indiedb.com/games/stranded/downloads

I would really appreciate it if you guys could download it and give the guys some feedback.

Edited by Sfifer

Necropost! If any of you silly hooligans play BF3 for the PC, hit me up, I'm GenSozo. :) I still can't wait till Halo comes out though.

It's called damning with faint praise. ;)

I won't be picking up MW3, or any other Activision game. I dislike having yet another online game store software for my computer (Origin, Impulse, and Steam now), but I couldn't resist the call of BF3. And now, having played the game, I don't regret the purchase. :)

Do any of you play other online or browser based games? I still play Erepublik and Delta Quadrant (I'm friends with the developers now!), does anyone else play something similar?

I really want BF3 but I too have heard the horror stories of Origin. So I'm still a little skeptical.

In other news, who is excited about this?!

Edited by Sfifer

I'm looking forward to Goldeneye Reloaded (came out earlier this month, but I don't have much extraneous cash at the moment) MW3 on 11/8 (Say what you want about Activision, Infinity Ward can still put together one heckuva game), Skyrim on 11/11 (I know everyone's talking about this game, but it looks and sounds KILLER), Skyward Sword on 11/20 (I LOVED Twilight Princess), and Borderlands 2 on 6/30/12 (Gearbox has a winner, and the second looks to be even more incredible).

Right now I'm playing Borderlands 1 and Black Ops, mostly multiplayer. Oh, and Portal 2.

I really want BF3 but I too have heard the horror stories of Origin. So I'm still a little skeptical.

In other news, who is excited about this?!

I saw that trailer a few days ago. I can't wait to see what Rockstar does with GTA5. The free roam had better be awesome.

Been playing a lot of different stuff recently and finding that I am not really enjoying myself like I used to :(

Infamous 2, Deadspace 2, Resistance 3 and Killzone 3

But just gone back to Killzone 2 and now wonder why I ever stopped playing it quite simply one of the best FPS ever.

On the topic of GTA I have to say GTA4 was the worst GTA ever and I am not looking forward to yet another rehashed game. :( About time Rockstar laid it to rest.

Edited by minners71

Both TES V: Skyrim and AC Revelations came out this week! I wish I were back home with friends that own gaming consoles :lol:

Love those game franchises.

Anyone play ROBLOX?

Sure haven't, what is it?

@David: I'm pretty stoked for Borderlands 2, and I might give Skyrim a try. As for MW3, meh. I'm afraid I despise Bobby Kotic too much to fund his yearly bonus.

Edited by Sozo

@David: I'm pretty stoked for Borderlands 2, and I might give Skyrim a try. As for MW3, meh. I'm afraid I despise Bobby Kotic too much to fund his yearly bonus.

I'm not a Kotic fan, either. I think he's a horrible human being. But I have six friends who live far away and we've all played Call of Duty for years (since we lived together), so I bought it to be able to keep playing with them.

EDIT: I will NOT be paying a dime for Elite, though. Even if it DOES have an awesome logo.

Having a sort out today I came across the old PSone and a box of games. I I totally forgot we still had them.

A pleasant hour spent watching my daughter fall in love with Spyro. Plus my old favourites of Muppets Race Mania, Duke Nukem, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid, Dino Crisis ... to name a few

... maybe after having a blast on the old old classics I may finally have a go on a ps3 or xbox 360 :scanner: