Has anyone got the new Need For Speed Hot Pursuit i heard its pretty good but i havent managed to get my hands on it yet

[center][IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/okzz91.png[/IMG][/center]
[center]Don't be afraid to forgive and forget. Life is too short to hold grudges
|[url="http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/19711-paint-dot-mikes-gallery/page__p__333003&#entry333003"]Paint.Net Gallery[/url]|[/center]

I haven't played it. I'm okay High Stakes :). I heard some people saying that it might as well be called, 'Burnout: Hot Pursuit' since it feels a lot like Burnout (only with cops), instead of going back to the roots of NFS as they claim. I don't get why do they call this only 'Hot Pursuit' and not 'Hot Pursuit III'...I might ask my cousin to rent it, I want to try it out too.

RFSig_sd.png

musicbar.php?username=St1cki3&color=grey

It is actually called NFS hot pursuit 2010 (I believe). that is probably why it isnt hot pursuit III

I preordered the limited edition, and have already finished career mode. Its actually very fun! But it relies heavily on friends and you need online connection even if you arent going online. This is a hassle for me because I share an ethernet cable between my PS3 and computer.

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

if they were to remake the underground 1 and 2 into 1 game for the 360, ps3 and pc it would be great. NFS:U1 was better than NFS:U2 in some aspects which is why blending them together with improvements would work a treat. especially after seeing what they did with hot pursuit. and they need to add police into it aswell, that was something that was missing from underground series

I actually liked the whole roaming thing... without the cops chasing you. But I also liked it with the cops. So maybe the creators should make a setting where you can choose.

Anyway, I've just started playing Half-Life: 2. It is honestly the best PC game I've ever played. Though I've also started playing Portal, and that's quite good too.

signatureig.jpg

Sometimes I think the world would be much better without so much technology. ~ Sent from my iPhone.

TEAIM - Problem solved!

Bad Company 2's Vietnam DLC launched today! It's gonna be amazing once I come round to preorder it :D

Let me know how good it is. I basically gave up on military FPSs...

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

• 3 weeks later...

Braid gets very difficult towards the amazing end, I didn't really like it but it's a beautiful game for sure :)

Definitely the best looking 2D game I've ever played. Finished it today. Someday I'll go back and fill in all those empty books...

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Braid gets very difficult towards the amazing end, I didn't really like it but it's a beautiful game for sure :)

Definitely the best looking 2D game I've ever played. Finished it today. Someday I'll go back and fill in all those empty books...

seriously? i didn't think much of the style, quite boring and plain looking to be exact. and the demo was terrible. i just hate eveything about Braid

Edited by Axle

Anyone else excited for LittleBigPlanet 2?

Looks great, but I'll probably get it when I can find it for a lower price (maybe $40). I'm just not that much into the PS3 right now.

I know for sure that I'll get Final Fantasy Versus 13 and Uncharted 3 on release day.

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I'm just not that much into the PS3 right now.

I'm extra into the PS3 right now. It's been cracked at a very deep level, and what was once considered the most secure console of this generation is now the most open.

The funniest part is that if Sony had not removed the Other OS option out of fear of piracy and not wanting to continue using resources to support the feature, it's unlikely this would have ever happened.

xZYt6wl.png

I'm torn between the xbox360 and PS3....On one hand, I've used Sony since the original Playstation came out. We had one of the original boxy PS1s...then that broke and we got a rounded PS1...Got a PS2 not long after it came out. It still works and I still play it often, but it's so old that Guitar Hero won't run on it for some reason. So there's some brand loyalty there. PS3 has some games I like(Metal Gear Solid 4 being one), and I love the controller for all the Playstations.

On the other hand, the only experience I have with xBox is from playing on friend's systems and I run Windows OSes on my computers...I don't really like the controllers(they're awkward to my Sony hands). BUT there's A LOT more games that are either xBox exclusive or xBox/computer that I already love playing, but don't want to always play on the computer...Consoles have a funness that a computer can't match...that and our desktop is hidden away in a back bedroom so I feel like a recluse whenever I head back there, whereas our consoles are in the main room and can be fun for all.

I also don't like having to pay for xbox live. =( But I'm a cheapskate...lol

brokecarsig.jpg

The funniest part is that if Sony had not removed the Other OS option out of fear of piracy and not wanting to continue using resources to support the feature, it's unlikely this would have ever happened.

Agreed.

I'm torn between the xbox360 and PS3....On one hand, I've used Sony since the original Playstation came out. We had one of the original boxy PS1s...then that broke and we got a rounded PS1...Got a PS2 not long after it came out. It still works and I still play it often, but it's so old that Guitar Hero won't run on it for some reason. So there's some brand loyalty there. PS3 has some games I like(Metal Gear Solid 4 being one), and I love the controller for all the Playstations.

On the other hand, the only experience I have with xBox is from playing on friend's systems and I run Windows OSes on my computers...I don't really like the controllers(they're awkward to my Sony hands). BUT there's A LOT more games that are either xBox exclusive or xBox/computer that I already love playing, but don't want to always play on the computer...Consoles have a funness that a computer can't match...that and our desktop is hidden away in a back bedroom so I feel like a recluse whenever I head back there, whereas our consoles are in the main room and can be fun for all.

I also don't like having to pay for xbox live. =( But I'm a cheapskate...lol

i bought an XBox 360 but don't play online for mutliple reasons, cost, personally need to buy a wireless adapter, parents. but there are some big differences. for example

XBox 360:

*Better Multiplayer Games

*Kinect (For people that like that stuff)

*Halo and all Microsoft Games

*Controller

*Menu interface

*Foxtel & Zune(if you want)

*More Reliable

*Better Shooter and Action

PS3

*Free Online

*Blu-Ray

*Better Graphics

*Better Arcade and Role Playing Games

Not really...lol...my boyfriend already has a PS3...so if I got another console, it'd be the 360 because of the multiplayer games...I was trying to decide before he got a PS3 though...He wanted a PS3 because more of our friends play it

Also gotta lol at the xbox being reliable...A friend of mine had 3 in a row go RRoD...she ended up cannibalizing two of them and as far as I know, it's still working...still...we've never had any problems with our PS3 :lol:

brokecarsig.jpg
He wanted a PS3 because more of our friends play it

I got a PS3 for the opposite reason. Most of my friends have 360s, but if I want to play multiplayer games with my friends I'd rather play in person and do splitscreen. Then we can get a pizza or something and just hang out. Playing online with friends is, to me, not very different from playing online with strangers.

So none of my friends have both consoles, but we can all play all of the exclusive titles we want.

xZYt6wl.png

I've never been that much into console gaming, I prefer my PC. Let's just hope the publishers don't completely turn to the easier console market.

Currently excited (well, games I think will be good) for:

Dead Space 2

Battlefield 3