Sign in to follow this  
worldnewser

Video Gaming Thread

Just finished AC2. Great game!

Yeah I liked it, too. The thing I don't like about Assassin's Creed 2 was that you couldn't go back and repeat previous missions.

i think the should stop making CoD, 2,3,4 was great 5 was ok, 6 was messed up... -> 7?.. you get the point... tho the vietnam war sounds great, you get the old guns + the early prototypes of the ones in CoD4 :) im gonna buy it but am i going to love it, i dont know?...:)

frontcannon, black ops are created by Treyarch and Published by Activision, i think...

hmm, dosnt seem like a too badder deal, but imma stick to GTA IV for now, i want .... finish .... must .... WASTED! .... F*********** .... and yet i am persistant to win the game xD

Anyone seem the new CoD: Black Ops trailer? It looks awesome.

I saw the trailer, but I'm not interested at all. Probably because it's Treyarch making the game this go. I'm not even sure how Infinity Ward is holding up with all the people leaving or switching over to Respawn Entertainment...

I only really play Robot Arena 2. Call me a loser, but it is very fun, has a nice community and makes me use Paint.NET on a regular basis.

Edited by GKofGTM

I know I've said this before, but now I really am on Xbox live sometimes now! Send an invite to Gen Sozo (me!), I'll be playing Halo 3 or the Reach beta. :)

Edited by CommanderSozo

I Hate that you have to have Halo 3, to play Halo Reach, i would really like to try it out in the fall. :)

Tomorrow im gonna buy Red Dead Redemption :D

Same here! I'm also picking up Alan Wake. I'm not the pumped for that but Red Dead will be sick!

Out of curiosity, does anyone know of any good USB headphones? I'm thinking of buying headphones which I can use for listening to music but can also serve as a headset for my PS3. Doesn't have to be anything expensive, have a microphone or anything (I already have a PS3 wireless headset). Just something which can serve a dual-purpose...

Out of curiosity, does anyone know of any good USB headphones? I'm thinking of buying headphones which I can use for listening to music but can also serve as a headset for my PS3. Doesn't have to be anything expensive, have a microphone or anything (I already have a PS3 wireless headset). Just something which can serve a dual-purpose...

Logitech makes decent computer audio stuff, including USB headphones/sets, but if you want really good audio quality, it's gotta be Sennheiser.

<3 Sennheiser. Founder just died a week or so ago :(

Creative has in-expensive prime quality in-ear headphones. I bought a pair for 20€, and they are perfect. I wrap them around my iPod and they stay straight! :D

on-topic: Final Fantasy IX s coming up on PSN. Can't wait to buy it.

i havn't played any of the FF (final fantasy) series, not reeally my type of game, but then again, i'd give it a go if i was givne the chance

Thanks for the suggestions. Much appreciated :)

Anyways, back on-topic...does anyone else Modern Warfare 2 is crashing and burning right now? I honestly think it should be renamed "noobtube warfare" or "camping in the woods warfare". I find it unbearable. I've totally switched over to Bad Company 2 as my main "modern warfare" FPS.

In other news, I'm really enjoying Split/Second. Not sure if I made the right choice over Blur though. There was never a demo for Blur on the PS3, but from the vids the maneuvering seems really stiff.

i havn't played any of the FF (final fantasy) series, not reeally my type of game, but then again, i'd give it a go if i was givne the chance

There are dozens of places where you could find them *hint hint* I recommend trying 7, 8 and 10 at the very least. If you're interested in the old, classic RPG style then I suggest 6, 4 or 2.

Dissidia: Final Fantasy's got me hooked again. I just love the battle system. I've also played a lot of The Sims 2 recently.

Anyways, back on-topic...does anyone else Modern Warfare 2 is crashing and burning right now? I honestly think it should be renamed "noobtube warfare" or "camping in the woods warfare". I find it unbearable. I've totally switched over to Bad Company 2 as my main "modern warfare" FPS.

So, lemme get this straight - you're unhappy with the amount of camping in MW, so you switched to Battlefield? That seems counterproductive...