Sign in to follow this  
worldnewser

Video Gaming Thread

Offcause :D my soldier name is Falk010 (Falk is my lastname :))

cant figure out how to play it trough steam :lol: but just add me.. (im a little sleepy now so im probably not gonna be online for 1-3 hours)

Hey, ImAnOwl - you know you can edit your post, right? Instead of triple posting? How 'bout you do that, 'k? :-P

-------

In other news, any MW2 players planning on buying Stimulus Package?

-------

Another conversation hook: Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver. Discuss.

HeHe, i know sometimes i just forget...

------

im going to buy the package, but theres going to go some time before it comes out for the PS3 network :(

-----

i stopped playing PoKeMon in 4th grade :lol:

Well, how long ago was 4th grade? If you're in 5th now, that's not saying much.

But I've been playing Pokemon since the 4th grade.

So, 4 years? Amateur. :-P

Actually, I guess I've been playing Pokemon since 9th grade. It wasn't out when I was in 4th.

I don't get to see the Stimulus package for MW2 for another three weeks. PS3 player here... :(

What's wrong with Pokemon?

Been playing for ten years. Started with Yellow in 2000 (8 Yrs Old, Third Grade) Gold/Crystal, Emerald, Diamond/Platinum, and now SoulSilver (17 yrs. Old, HS Senior). That's it though. I'm done. I'm not planning on even bothering with this Fifth Generation. Over 500 Pokemon now, it's getting ridiculous. It was enticing to try to catch them all back when there was 150 (or even 250), but now it's just ridiculous. No wonder they got rid of the phrase.

Don't get me wrong, I like the series (as a game anyway) for what it's become up to this point. I just think that it's lasted for too long and it's getting stale. Not much you can add in terms of innovation. Just improvements in visual quality. I would've stopped with Platinum if the subsequent games hadn't been remakes of my favorite games of the series.

Played God Of War III, yes its awsome... but i dont think its a console buying game...

im going to see the movie Clash of the Titans, which is a movie like the game God of War :D

People say this film has the worst 3D-effects ever.

Just Cause 2 is fun for some time, but then it gets boring quickly. But THEN you look for a +23 trainer and it all gets fun again :D

Edited by Frontcannon

I cant wait for Blur to be released on PS3. The trailer looks awesome, and i wish i could play the demo. Mario Kart with real cars. Great combo. :D

Anyone with an Xbox tried the demo out?

I cant wait for Blur to be released on PS3. The trailer looks awesome, and i wish i could play the demo. Mario Kart with real cars. Great combo. :D

Anyone with an Xbox tried the demo out?

Sorry to break it to you, but Blur is an Xbox 360 exclusive. :mellow:

Sorry to break it to you, but Blur is an Xbox 360 exclusive. :mellow:

I know the demo is exclusive to the 360, but the full game is coming out on ps3 and xbox.

Anyone else playing Battlefield BC2 on the PC.. ive played with Frontcannon, which were a lot of fun :) if anyone wonna play me, then just add Falk010 :D

Dunno who started the rumor about Blur. The trailer announcing the Multiplayer Beta says "XBOX360 Exclusive" because the Beta is an XBOX360 exclusive, but the game itself is for 360, PS3, and PC.

When you mouse over any of the games in their Games list, it slides down a callout with the systems it's on and the producer behind the game. Mouse over Blur, and you'll see straight from the developer.

Hey I just took another look and it looks like blur is also on the PS3. My bad. I guess it was the multiplayer beta that was Xbox360 only. I could have sworn I saw somewhere it was an exclusive.

Up up and away :rolleyes: .... Just installed "Battlefield Heroes" :) nice little game :)...

Add me as a friend, my profile is Gen Sozo, or maybe Gen_Sozo, I can't remember. :P

Gen_Sozo huh... i dont have the game but i dont think it is really my type of game anyway, i prefer playing GTA or Midnight Club or Left 4 Dead