Anyone getting Super Street Fighter 4? I can really use a good fighting game right now cause Tekken 6 was horrible. :x

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Um...its not full priced. They made it $40 and they also added more than just new characters. They also added more online multiplayer modes and it looks like a lot of fun if you have some friends that are also getting it...

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I agree. It's not funny and it just drags on and on...

The maps don't look that good either. And if I wanted to play CoD4 maps I would just play CoD4, as it's better than MW2 in every way but graphically.

lol.. cod4 mw2 is much better then CoD4... -.-

2. the maps looks nice, but i cant find them on the PS3 network :S...

3. the trailer is nice but too long..

I thought the mapathy trailer was actually really funny. I watched it a couple times.

I'm still not paying $15 for it though. I'm sticking with mapathy. :lol:

Ill Pay the 15$ but cant find the darn thing...

but they should probably make it free.. cause the maps on mw2 is really crappy made... :|

it could be awsome if any1 made a God Of War Movie!!.. i would pay 3 times the normal to see that!.. maybe in 3D.. (that would take more then 10 years :O )

@SkullSplitter: I think it seems a little too much like a knockoff to be really successful. I'd bet good money though that the PS Move technology, or a new iteration of it, will be integrated into the next generation of Sony hardware.

Regarding Microsoft's Natal: I don't think it has quite the same knockoff aura that PS Move does. It's motion sensing of a different sort, and it's utilization in games will be very different. I'd bet large sums of money that Microsoft is going to invest more time and work into Natal and help it spread beyond just the 360.

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

In my opinion, the PlayStation Move actually looks like Sony finally took someone's idea and made it better. It always seems like they try to use a feature from another console, but they can never pull it off.

What does concern me though is that the PlayStation Move will be a failure. Sony has made a lot of things that have loads of potential, but there's never a game to take great advantage of it. The eye toy for example. Great technology, but are there any triple A titles that use it?