I disagree. Though the English dubbing left me cold (frigid, rather) I really loved the gameplay and the bosses. Final Fantasy XII got a perfect score from Famitsu, too.

E: I wish Square-Enix would start concentrating more on the main series.

E2: I wonder why they're advertising Final Fantasy XIII as "X360 exclusive"?

Oh, and DarkShock, it's already sold 5 million copies worldwide.

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

I've been playing nothing, but Final Fantasy XIII for the past few games. Other than the fact that it is so linear, it's great! I even got the Final Fantasy XIII Special Edition Bundle. :D

2hxys7t.png

I moved from a 20GB hard drive to 250GB and I'm lovin' it!

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

1. never heard of DEUS EX.. is it good?

2. I've just been vac-banned from Cs:s... (i was'nt hacking, my user was hacked...) so i created a new user, and looked trough steam for a new game to play.. and fell over this (Napoleon:total war). because i in the early years was playing a lot of Shogun, i wanted to try this new edition of the game, so i went out and bought the imperiel edition, its a lots of fun... any one who have tryid it?.. if not i recommend it. i would love to play with some of you guys :D.. but im not very good :lol:

I've never heard of Deus Ex, but the trailer looked interesting. I noticed it was made by Square-Enix and Eidos. I'll make my judgment when I see gameplay.

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Deus EX is the ancestor of every 'moral decisions' system you see in today's games (kill <-> don't kill).

It's also a great mix out of ego-shooter, adventure and RPG elements (-> Mass Effect). It's story is as awesome as Bioshock's (well, it's made by the guy who did system Shock, Bioshock's 'prequel'). It's from 2000.

The sequel sucked, though. Expectations were just too high.

I have Deus Ex: The Conspiracy for PS2 and Deus Ex: Invisible War for XBOX, and greatly enjoy them both. Haven't completed either of them, though.

When I saw the DE3 trailer, I was sold. I'll definitely be picking it up for the PS3 I don't yet have... ;)

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

They weren't kidding around when they said Final Fantasy XIII is 50 to 60 hours long. Right now I'm 53 hours into the game and still have plenty to do.

BIOSHOCK!!!!! it rules!! i had it on PC from a friend and i thought it was so good i bought it for XBox 360 then aswell

I'm lovin' Bioshock as well. I'm playing my evil side and ripping the *Adam* out of those 'Lil Sisters :twisted:

At the moment I'm making a bomb (in the GAME - not for real). Anyone know how far along I am?