Video Gaming Thread

Well they don't....

It would have been sick if they did. Is it just me or is Justice all you listen to? :lol:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Doesn't work?

Just go to wikipedia and search DJ Hero. There's a tracklist for its page.

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I'll probably get the game when the price drops. I want to get it with the turntable and that costs $100.

I listened to some of the DJ Hero remixes on YouTube. They had the song when Eminem battled Popa Doc from 8-Mile. :P

My favs:

The one from 8-Mile:

There was even a mix of "Hollaback Girl" from Gwen Stefanni and "Feel Good Inc." from Gorillaz that wasn't that bad.

So I just got done watching the Daily Fix from IGN. No surprise Netflix is coming to PS3 (Sony, really?) and MW2 might have a 3rd person mode. :shock:

Infinity Ward has done something extremely upsetting. MW2 looks great and all, but there has been a leaked video revealing that you can play as a terrorist and kill innocent people in an airport (out of all places). Everything looked amazing about the game until now. I'm not really disgusted in them doing this, but how would you feel about it if you lost somebody in 9/11? If I lost someone close to me in 9/11 I would probably be really upset about and cancel my pre-order for the game...

Leaked video: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=364_1256689255

Eh. It's questionable, yeah, and probably in bad taste overall, but it wouldn't make me cancel a pre-order if I had one. When it boils down to it, it's a game. If running over civilians and cops alike in GTA is "just a game", then so is this.

I think the bigger question is whether or not the average gamer wants to go rampaging through an airport shooting innocents, which is why I think it's in poor form to put it in as a mission - it's really not a scenario I've been clamoring to act out.

Also, you're not just a terrorist shooting up the joint, the story is you're an undercover CIA agent in a terrorist cell - not that that really makes it much better. A similar story mechanic was used in DRIV3R, where you were an undercover cop in a crime ring, so killing the local cops was just part of the assignment.

The mission wouldn't stop me from playing through the game, but I also didn't lose anyone in the attacks...

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Boycotts are worthless. If you feel strongly about something, just don't buy it. There are no teeth to the protest if the other people involved don't feel strongly enough about their views to have done so on their own.

Let your dollars talk by actually letting your dollars talk...don't try to outshout them.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

In an interview of FourZeroTwo, he specifically stated that they are trying to keep the game as un-bias as possible. I mean come on, the game portrays the whole middle east as a bunch of bad guys and Britain/America as the good guys. The first MW only let you play as these "good guys". Months ago they said they were going to incorporate some sort of feature/gametype that puts you on the opposite sideline. If they think the opposite sideline is the radical islams, then okay, let it be. I don't understand why you would complain about this, when I guarantee it won't be mandatory. Just like the Airplane rescue mission after the credits in the previous game. Just one of those bonuses.

It won't be as bad as some of the games like GTA or SR. So don't complain, its just a little add-on. Nothing to make anyone cancel their pre-order.

..btw, if someone were to get upset about it because they lost someone in 9/11.. then wow. That was a plane hijacking, this is more of the bank robbery style where you have a bunch of citizens under your control. Nothing near as bad as suiciding into a building..

Are you kidding me? I'm not canceling me pre-order. I paid off Hardened Edition yesterday. :lol:

Chill. It's not like I'm getting Prestige Edition. I won't even be opening the steel case much because I put all my games in a CD wallet.

I've just played through Gears of War 1 and 2. My roommate bought them, even though he doesn't have a 360. When he went to buy GoW 1, they mistakenly gave him GoW 2, so he had to go back later and get GoW 1. So basically, he got both of them for the price of one. Yes, this is the same guy who found CoD4 in the middle of a parking lot.

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.