Sign in to follow this  
worldnewser

Video Gaming Thread

Skyrim is on Steam today for $7.49, if you haven't played it yet.

This hurts. Really it does, I just bought 2 weeks ago for 40€ ;____;

Edited by Kemaru

Does anybody ever tried Star Quest 1? I am thinking of supporting this game but wonder if the first one was any good:

kickstarter.com/projects/1760753044/star-quest-2-united-galaxies-space-sim-rts-racing

post-133258-0-31386900-1388060835_thumb.

Does anybody ever tried Star Quest 1? I am thinking of supporting this game but wonder if the first one was any good:

kickstarter.com/projects/1760753044/star-quest-2-united-galaxies-space-sim-rts-racing

Check out Star Citizen, in development.  https://robertsspaceindustries.com/

I played Goldeneye 007 on my friend's N64 the other day, and I only have 1 word... GEDDAN! Cartridge tilting makes all NPC's flip out, and a song from Japan completes the scene. Here is what it looks like with the Japanese song played alongside it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJSt91Ed5d0

And I'm probably getting Skate 3 just because of the glitches in Free Skate mode. The physics are so terrible, it's actually pretty funny.

Edited by teh501stSnoipeh

I would like PC games.

Star Wars Starfighter. It's avaliable for PC, but for all of the trouble you have to go through to set it up, you should just get the original PS2 version.

Oh and there is only three things that are certain in life,

1. Death (except for when you use HAAAAAX!)
  2. Taxes
  3. Half-Life 3 will be the best thing EVER!
Edited by teh501stSnoipeh

2 hours ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

Skyrim on the Xbox is taking up a lot of my evenings :greengrin:

Skyrim Special Edition on the Xbox One?

I have over 850 hours in the original game on PC, mods certainly help make the game more replayable. :)

I have not played the Special Edition yet, but I did receive it for free when Bethesda gave it away to PC players that own all the DLC for the original game.

1 hour ago, null54 said:

Skyrim Special Edition on the Xbox One?

Xbox 360 - I'm hopelessly old school!

It might be Special Edition - it automatically d/l'd the three add-ons Dawnguard, Hearthfire & Dragonborn, so it's either SE or Legendary. I'll have a look at the box when I get home.

20 minutes ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

Xbox 360 - I'm hopelessly old school!

It might be Special Edition

Skyrim Special Edition is the Remaster that was released last autumn; not available on the 360.

• Upvote 1

That's the best map yet. Thanks for the link.

I might stitch it together to make one file. I don't like the idea of sticking nine pages together to make one wall map.

I started playing Doom 3 for the first time last night... 13 years after it came out. :lol:

I got about 1/5 the way through the game. It feels very much like a Half-Life game.

6 minutes ago, toe_head2001 said:

Doom 3

I totally LOVE this game!

The new DOOM, from 2016, is excellent as well :) I didn't like the first ~2 levels but then it really picked up.

Also, I'm now playing Dishonored 2 ... I finally found some time after getting 4.0.18 and the Windows Store stuff wrapped up :) (although a 4.0.19 update is hot on its heels...)

I must say, I'm really impressed with AMD's Radeon Software yearly update they released today.

Here's what I liked:

- Chill works on pretty much all games now.

- The new in-game Radeon Overly is very convenient. The Metrics box in particular is very nice.

- They backported many of the newer software features to the older cards (like mine; a GCN v1.0)