Sign in to follow this  
TopHATslash

RIP Michael

Yeah Yeah he's dead deepest respects and stuff...but seriously... It is really getting annoying..I have actually had to stop listening to the Radio, as almost every other song, is a Michael Jackson song...

Wait, is someone forcing you to listen to the radio?

No? didn't think so.

If you want to pay respect, here.

If you wish to rant, there is another thread.

If you can be 1/1000 as well known as him, you'd be lucky.

If you want every song to your liking, listen to your mp3 player or something.

Actually...I am kinda being forced to listen to it...It's being played on my School Radio...which has speakers in all corridors and all rooms...Even outside...And MP3 players are banned...Just thought i'd mention that...

Now i will take your advice...*To the rants thread*

Yeah Yeah he's dead deepest respects and stuff...but seriously... It is really getting annoying..I have actually had to stop listening to the Radio, as almost every other song, is a Michael Jackson song...

No? didn't think so.

Actually...I am kinda being forced to listen to it...It's being played on my School Radio...which has speakers in all corridors and all rooms...Even outside...And MP3 players are banned...Just thought i'd mention that...

No? didn't think so.

No? didn't think so.

Fair enough, I take that back.

But what kind school play the radio all day and force the student to listen to it...now go rant and tell your story.

But what kind school play the radio all day and force the student to listen to it...now go rant and tell your story.

Hi, I have been working on my MJ graphic for the past 4 hours, so I decided to to do a remembrance of him. This is a wallpaper, so anybody can copy this for thier backsground on his or her compuer. I plan on making this available for different screen resolutions as well.

He has always been a musical influence on my life and he will never be forgotten.

R.I.P. MJ

MJGraphic.jpg

It's not the best in the world I'm still working on my PDN skills...lol

Hi, I have been working on my MJ graphic for the past 4 hours, so I decided to to do a remembrance of him. This is a wallpaper, so anybody can copy this for thier backsground on his or her compuer. I plan on making this available for different screen resolutions as well.

He has always been a musical influence on my life and he will never be forgotten.

R.I.P. MJ

MJGraphic.jpg

R.I.P. MJ

MJGraphic.jpg

R.I.P. MJ

Hidden Content:
MJGraphic.jpg

Nice, the render of MJ is kinda not cut out, but all you'd have to do is feather it, but it's pretty nice.

R.I.P. MJ

Hidden Content:
MJGraphic.jpg

Nice, the render of MJ is kinda not cut out, but all you'd have to do is feather it, but it's pretty nice.

Yea I feather it like 3 times so i just kinda of did a glow on the pic to make it seem like the spotlight is making MJ glow a lil if you understand what I'm saying?

Thanks, I really love the smooth criminal side of him, especially with the 45 degree lean he did. I think I may make one for that.

OMG you have got to be kidding me.

Please remember people that this person liked to sleep young boys Please Read http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-158342/Why-I-sleep-little-boys-Michael-Jackson.html

Why would a grown man sleep with young boys on 2 different occassions that we know about? I just don't and never will understand that.

Maybe when the kids here on paint.NET get a little older, they will understand :)

Regards,

Kev AKA Psychotic™

A very proud grandparent and parent