Sign in to follow this  
TopHATslash

RIP Michael

Boude. So you're gonna believe an 8 year old's word over a 45 year old man's? That never happened, they never slept in his bed, he never did what he was accused of. That's ridiculous if you still think that was he was charged with actually happened.

Well I believe what he said, I saw an interview with him saying that he slept with kids in the same bed, and I don't think that it's photoshopped, he did say that he didn't hurt him, I'm willing to believe that, but considering other people's opinions sleeping with kids in bed wasn't a bright idea.

I'm sorry to sound callous, but my heart doesn't break.

Seem to me the media and everybody else are too obessessed with the rich and famous, but don't give a damn about next door neighbor who died of heart attack. This bring to mind the death of Princess Diana ( :roll: ) and Mother Theresa. Both died roughly the same time, and everybody was so focused on Princess Diana, and hardly mentioned Mother Theresa.

*scoffs* That's why I don't give a damn about Hollywood.

Now that I said my piece and clearly will have offended several people, I'll take my leave and move on else where.

Seem to me the media and everybody else are too obessessed with the rich and famous, but don't give a damn about next door neighbor who died of heart attack. This bring to mind the death of Princess Diana ( :roll: ) and Mother Theresa. Both died roughly the same time, and everybody was so focused on Princess Diana, and hardly mentioned Mother Theresa.

Now that I said my piece and clearly will have offended several people, I'll take my leave and move on else where.

Yeah Yeah he's dead deepest respects and stuff...but seriously... It is really getting annoying..I have actually had to stop listening to the Radio, as almost every other song, is a Michael Jackson song...

Wait, is someone forcing you to listen to the radio?

No? didn't think so.

If you want to pay respect, here.

If you wish to rant, there is another thread.

If you can be 1/1000 as well known as him, you'd be lucky.

If you want every song to your liking, listen to your mp3 player or something.

Edit: These hold true for all of us. (well..not the radio part)

Yeah Yeah he's dead deepest respects and stuff...but seriously... It is really getting annoying..I have actually had to stop listening to the Radio, as almost every other song, is a Michael Jackson song...

No? didn't think so.

No? didn't think so.

No? didn't think so.