Sign in to follow this  
TopHATslash

RIP Michael

Boude. So you're gonna believe an 8 year old's word over a 45 year old man's? That never happened, they never slept in his bed, he never did what he was accused of. That's ridiculous if you still think that was he was charged with actually happened.

... and we'll never know the truth.

Although some of the jokes I've heard today, plenty of people have made their minds up.

Boude. So you're gonna believe an 8 year old's word over a 45 year old man's? That never happened, they never slept in his bed, he never did what he was accused of. That's ridiculous if you still think that was he was charged with actually happened.

Although some of the jokes I've heard today, plenty of people have made their minds up.

All is not lost. In three days, Michael Jackson will rise again.

Just kidding. Musically speaking, I've never really listened to him, but from what I did hear he was very talented. He'll be missed in that sense, at least.

Just kidding. Musically speaking, I've never really listened to him, but from what I did hear he was very talented. He'll be missed in that sense, at least.

^

In the hours following Jackson's death, his record sales increased dramatically. His album Thriller climbed to number one on the American iTunes music chart, while another eight have made it into the top 40.[180] In the UK, where Jackson would have performed in less than three weeks, his albums occupied 14 of the top 20 places on the Amazon.co.uk sales chart with Off The Wall topping the chart. Nine of his albums were featured on the American iTunes Top 10 chart, including Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, and three compilations. In the UK iTunes store on June 26, thirty-nine of Jackson's songs were in the Top 100 best selling songs list, in addition to four Jackson 5 songs. Eight of his albums took over the top ten downloaded albums and the top five video downloads were all Michael Jackson videos. Along with this he also entered into the top top ten single downloads with "Man in the Mirror".[181]

Less than four months before Jackson's death, one of his biographers, Ian Halperin, revealed that Jackson had a secret library of over 100 unreleased songs which he planned to release after his death to support his children.[182]

Its incredibly sad that he died, and at these times the good times of MJ should be remembered. "RIP" doesn't sound too good imo, so i'll just say:

Rest In Peace Michael Jackson.

^

In the hours following Jackson's death, his record sales increased dramatically. His album Thriller climbed to number one on the American iTunes music chart, while another eight have made it into the top 40.[180] In the UK, where Jackson would have performed in less than three weeks, his albums occupied 14 of the top 20 places on the Amazon.co.uk sales chart with Off The Wall topping the chart. Nine of his albums were featured on the American iTunes Top 10 chart, including Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, and three compilations. In the UK iTunes store on June 26, thirty-nine of Jackson's songs were in the Top 100 best selling songs list, in addition to four Jackson 5 songs. Eight of his albums took over the top ten downloaded albums and the top five video downloads were all Michael Jackson videos. Along with this he also entered into the top top ten single downloads with "Man in the Mirror".[181]

Less than four months before Jackson's death, one of his biographers, Ian Halperin, revealed that Jackson had a secret library of over 100 unreleased songs which he planned to release after his death to support his children.[182]

Its incredibly sad that he died, and at these times the good times of MJ should be remembered. "RIP" doesn't sound too good imo, so i'll just say:

^

^

^

I was correct, And on another note, They are saying that MJ might have OD'd, and his doctor that was there at the time with Michael disapeared, so I really pray it wasn't an OverDose, because that could have been stopped, I'd feel better if I knew it couldn't be stopped and he died of natural causes because too many celebs die from ODs and I thought Michael Jackson would have been different. (Example: Anna Nicole, Elvis Presley, John Belushi, Chris Farley, and Rick James) So I really really hope it wasn't an OD, But if it was a suicide, then I completely understand because his life really sucked, and he probably didn't want to go through any more pain, Thats my 2 cents.

^

I was correct, And on another note, They are saying that MJ might have OD'd, and his doctor that was there at the time with Michael disapeared, so I really pray it wasn't an OverDose, because that could have been stopped, I'd feel better if I knew it couldn't be stopped and he died of natural causes because too many celebs die from ODs and I thought Michael Jackson would have been different. (Example: Anna Nicole, Elvis Presley, John Belushi, Chris Farley, and Rick James) So I really really hope it wasn't an OD, But if it was a suicide, then I completely understand because his life really sucked, and he probably didn't want to go through any more pain, Thats my 2 cents.

^

^

Well I believe what he said, I saw an interview with him saying that he slept with kids in the same bed, and I don't think that it's photoshopped, he did say that he didn't hurt him, I'm willing to believe that, but considering other people's opinions sleeping with kids in bed wasn't a bright idea.

Well I believe what he said, I saw an interview with him saying that he slept with kids in the same bed, and I don't think that it's photoshopped, he did say that he didn't hurt him, I'm willing to believe that, but considering other people's opinions sleeping with kids in bed wasn't a bright idea.