Lens and Dents where can i download them?

? why in the world would you download codelab if you want lens and dents? Both are in Ed Harveys pkg of plugins.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=26244&start=0 <=== clik this link that will take you to the page of ED's pkg. read that top few lines carefully! Ed gives you a zip file to download into your paint.net effects folder. download that. then you need to extract those files! as they are a zip file.

a few lines down from there he tells you that two files must be in the effects for any of his plugins to work. make sure you have both in your effects file, he also give the link to how to install plugins. viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2023

I haven't had to download these in ages so can not remember but it is possible you may have to close your machine down and then restart for the items to show up in your paintnet effects drop down list.

? why in the world would you download codelab if you want lens and dents? Both are in Ed Harveys pkg of plugins.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=26244&start=0 <=== clik this link that will take you to the page of ED's pkg. read that top few lines carefully! Ed gives you a zip file to download into your paint.net effects folder. download that. then you need to extract those files! as they are a zip file.

a few lines down from there he tells you that two files must be in the effects for any of his plugins to work. make sure you have both in your effects file, he also give the link to how to install plugins. viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2023

I haven't had to download these in ages so can not remember but it is possible you may have to close your machine down and then restart for the items to show up in your paintnet effects drop down list.

Yes I did Go there..but the thing is where it says the codelab.dll link..it says to click that one to download it..so i clicked it but then when the page came out it said page error 404.

:evil:

How can i follow and used the instructions if i can't open the link to codelab.dll?

Yes I did Go there..but the thing is where it says the codelab.dll link..it says to click that one to download it..so i clicked it but then when the page came out it said page error 404.

How can i follow and used the instructions if i can't open the link to codelab.dll?