Lens and Dents where can i download them?

vanofdawn12

Guys..can any one help me? please

Ok i was trying to make background..and in order to do it..i need LENS AND DENTS..but the thing is i can't find on effects can somebody tell me what to do???THNX :shock: :twisted: :roll:

Ok i was trying to make background..and in order to do it..i need LENS AND DENTS..but the thing is i can't find on effects can somebody tell me what to do???THNX :shock: :twisted: :roll:

I suggest reading the rules, they should direct you both to #6 as well as the search page in which typing "lens and dents" should answer your question. ;)

KaHuc.png

I suggest reading the rules, they should direct you both to #6 as well as the search page in which typing "lens and dents" should answer your question. ;)

KaHuc.png

KaHuc.png

KaHuc.png

I tried downloading ed...something...But it doesn't work at all i can't open it.. :evil: :evil:

Ineed help plss.can u post link to where i can download lens and dents?

I tried downloading ed...something...But it doesn't work at all i can't open it.. :evil: :evil:

Change the thread title first. Hit EDIT in your original post and give it a descriptive title. Then we'll be glad to help.

Change the thread title first. Hit EDIT in your original post and give it a descriptive title. Then we'll be glad to help.

So you have found where to download them? HINT: http://www.getpaint.net/search.html "lens" & "dents".

I think you had the right file (Ed Harvey Effects) :wink:

Now you need to unzip the files, and move the *.dll files into the Paint.NET/Effects folder.

Then restart PDN.

For more help visit (and read well) here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2023&start=0

So you have found where to download them? HINT: http://www.getpaint.net/search.html "lens" & "dents".

Now you need to unzip the files, and move the *.dll files into the Paint.NET/Effects folder.

Then restart PDN.

Then restart PDN.

Then restart PDN.