Cursor offset from mouse

ShadowChad

Good evening, just joined the forums, so I don't know if this topic belongs in this category...but here it goes

When I select the PaintBrush icon and begin to draw, I notice that the cursor is far from the mouse itself; when I proceed to draw, whatever I'm drawing is drawn offset from the mouse

paintnetproblemt.th.jpg

The damn PrintScreen won't capture the mouse, nor the cursor, so I had to guestimate the

offset....

Help me fix this inconvenience.

Good evening, just joined the forums, so I don't know if this topic belongs in this category...but here it goes

When I select the PaintBrush icon and begin to draw, I notice that the cursor is far from the mouse itself; when I proceed to draw, whatever I'm drawing is drawn offset from the mouse

paintnetproblemt.th.jpg

The damn PrintScreen won't capture the mouse, nor the cursor, so I had to guestimate the

offset....

paintnetproblemt.th.jpg

offset....

paintnetproblemt.th.jpg

offset....

There's another post about this problem in the Troubleshooting forum. Please use search before posting.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30487

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

There's another post about this problem in the Troubleshooting forum. Please use search before posting.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.