New here, anyone willing to help me with a picture.

Ok, I changed my background color to more of a black shade because someone tole me it would be easier to edit than white. So my question is, how do I use the conditional hue saturation to select black as my hue to edit? The color wheel has blues, purples, pinks, reds, orange, but what about the greys, browns, and black? Can I use it with those shades too? Here is my new pic unedited with the black background.

30092_dff875876334a07137f3936ace3db30d

Ok, I changed my background color to more of a black shade because someone tole me it would be easier to edit than white. So my question is, how do I use the conditional hue saturation to select black as my hue to edit? The color wheel has blues, purples, pinks, reds, orange, but what about the greys, browns, and black? Can I use it with those shades too? Here is my new pic unedited with the black background.

hmm...not sure who told you that black would be easier.

It's a bit like you're trying to do a green-screen effect...which brings to light a suggestion. If you want to be able to easily pick out the background and alter it, try a vivid color (it'll be easier to pick on the color wheel than light pink or the dark grey in your most recent picture). Preferably a color that doesn't exist in the other objects in your picture. Fuchsia might be a good color.

drakaan sig jan 2020.png

It's a bit like you're trying to do a green-screen effect...which brings to light a suggestion. If you want to be able to easily pick out the background and alter it, try a vivid color (it'll be easier to pick on the color wheel than light pink or the dark grey in your most recent picture). Preferably a color that doesn't exist in the other objects in your picture. Fuchsia might be a good color.

drakaan sig jan 2020.png

drakaan sig jan 2020.png

drakaan sig jan 2020.png

Eh, he thought black would be earier to edit because it's a sold color without all the shadows I really dont know why. He just said that a bright white backgrund was very hard to get a tre white and also that shows shown more. Sorry I can't type...I took a sleeping pill. Maybe I shouls buy a green screen lol....bright green posterboard and try that. Thanks.

Eh, he thought black would be earier to edit because it's a sold color without all the shadows I really dont know why. He just said that a bright white backgrund was very hard to get a tre white and also that shows shown more. Sorry I can't type...I took a sleeping pill. Maybe I shouls buy a green screen lol....bright green posterboard and try that. Thanks.