Gaming skin mod errors

Hi all,

I'm new as you can tell! I have tried to search for an answer but did not find what I think I need. Here is an outline of what I've attempted;

Game skin mod for poker site = created new table skin, using original table as a template for placement.

to do this I opened/orig DAT file in paint >saved as jpg. Then open in PDN >new layer > made my skin >merged the 2 >save as .bmp > changed file to .dat >then overwrite original tables file.I did this in 8bit & 24bit w/same results.

Now when I start the game I get some sort of an error,but can not read the error box. When the table starts,MY mod does NOT show up,but the Table is BLACKED out,and during play the chips/cards do NOT clear from the table,the keep pilling up;(screen shot)

My table mod was just on a transparent, NO canvas or background,and I just layed it over the original.

062220090217007062643.jpg

061020090927205553178.jpg

Also why can't I get a link or image to work in my post?

Hi all,

I'm new as you can tell! I have tried to search for an answer but did not find what I think I need. Here is an outline of what I've attempted;

Game skin mod for poker site = created new table skin, using original table as a template for placement.

to do this I opened/orig DAT file in paint >saved as jpg. Then open in PDN >new layer > made my skin >merged the 2 >save as .bmp > changed file to .dat >then overwrite original tables file.I did this in 8bit & 24bit w/same results.

Now when I start the game I get some sort of an error,but can not read the error box. When the table starts,MY mod does NOT show up,but the Table is BLACKED out,and during play the chips/cards do NOT clear from the table,the keep pilling up;(screen shot)

My table mod was just on a transparent, NO canvas or background,and I just layed it over the original.

062220090217007062643.jpg

061020090927205553178.jpg

Also why can't I get a link or image to work in my post?

are you certain the original .dat file is in .bmp format?

When you opened it in paint, did paint decide it needed to be saved as a jpg, or did you pick that format?

I'm guessing that's where the problem is...bmp vs. .png vs .jpg...does UltimateBet have a skinning guide?

drakaan sig jan 2020.png

When you opened it in paint, did paint decide it needed to be saved as a jpg, or did you pick that format?

I'm guessing that's where the problem is...bmp vs. .png vs .jpg...does UltimateBet have a skinning guide?

drakaan sig jan 2020.png

Not 100% sure was relying another person who made his own mod

PDN will not open the files straight up,I guess because they are DAT files.So I change them to bmp.

PDN will not open the files straight up,I guess because they are DAT files.So I change them to bmp.

I've never seen or heard of one for UB,and apparently it's not that easy to make mods for either.Even the pro mod shops only do like 3-6 skins,and cards are a whole different problem,they only offer 1 set,compared to dozens for other single rooms.But any ideas or help would be appreciated!

I've never seen or heard of one for UB,and apparently it's not that easy to make mods for either.Even the pro mod shops only do like 3-6 skins,and cards are a whole different problem,they only offer 1 set,compared to dozens for other single rooms.But any ideas or help would be appreciated!