Sign in to follow this  
scavengeriot

Can you Beat this computer setup? Post Your Setup

I have the most pathetic computer set up of maybe anybody on the board...it#s not worth a photo...

old projection monitor from 1998

HP tower I found in a junkyard for $6

old, half functioning mouse

speakers from a stereo duct-taped to a set of computer speakers, which is also rigged to a pioneer CD player from the mid 80's. The whole sound system is duct-taped together (I am not jokeing)

The whole sound system is duct-taped together (I am not jokeing)
I gotta see that

No picture yet (Not until I find my camera...but my sister gave me her old stereo (she doesn't use it). All I need the speakers for is music...so I have 2 speakers, and a 3rd speaker hooked into each sound channel...poor man's surround.

AMD Athlon 2.7Ghz, 4GB DDR2, 500GB storage, Nvidia 8400GS. 22" Acer, 17" AOC (which doesn't work :evil: ). Wacom Bamboo Small. Random GE speakers.

M series Tower. Lenovo Windows 10 Pro intel core i5-2400 CPU 3.10GHZ, 64 bit operating system 
Graphic card GeForce GTX 1050 Keyboard coolmaster devastator 2 with mouse included,LG monitor Dell speakers Winbook webcam Dell Printer 8 gig of ram beat that suckers I beat all of u also got a MacBook Air that beats all of u and my Asus and my Lenovo has 500gb go my Asus have 350 my mac has 150
Picture of image.jpg Picture of image.jpg
Edited by Philip4899

7 minutes ago, Philip4899 said:
ThinkCentre M910 Tower. Lenovo Windows 10 Pro intel core i5-2400 CPU 3.10GHZ, 64 bit operating system 
Graphic card GeForce GTX 1050 Keyboard coolmaster devastator 2 with mouse included,LG monitor Dell speakers Winbook webcam Dell Printer 8 gig of ram beat that suckers I beat all of u also got a MacBook Air that beats all of u and my Asus and my Lenovo has 500gb go my Asus have 350 my mac has 150
Picture of image.jpg Picture of image.jpg

Edited by Philip4899