help huge project i want to do

SKIN_YA

ok so i recentley started playing an online car racing game and i have done pretty well and i have a nice looking car and and that gave me the thort to make this project

what i want to make is a .gif file of my car spining on a nice glassy show room floor

i found away in the game that let me move the screen all the way around the car and i took screen shots hop ei took enouf :| any ways im yet to start work on cuting out the car from all the images because i cant make the floor of the show room

so can some 1 point me too a tut or some thing that will help me make a nice floor maybe ill even add a drop reflection oo that would look nice but i would have to add it to each frame i think i took about 30 or 40 screen shots i may need more that may be hard

ok so i recentley started playing an online car racing game and i have done pretty well and i have a nice looking car and and that gave me the thort to make this project

what i want to make is a .gif file of my car spining on a nice glassy show room floor

i found away in the game that let me move the screen all the way around the car and i took screen shots hop ei took enouf :| any ways im yet to start work on cuting out the car from all the images because i cant make the floor of the show room

so can some 1 point me too a tut or some thing that will help me make a nice floor maybe ill even add a drop reflection oo that would look nice but i would have to add it to each frame i think i took about 30 or 40 screen shots i may need more that may be hard

Hey Skin_YA :)

1. Could you please read the rules. It's the big orange attention seeking box at the top of the page ;P

2. Try to add in punctuation. I had to re-read that about 3 times to fully understand it..

For the floor, try looking around this tutorial section for something that would ful-fill your needs. I can't think of any of the top of my head :(viewforum.php?f=34

And also, for cutting out your car, try this tutorial: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=28790

Hey Skin_YA :)

1. Could you please read the rules. It's the big orange attention seeking box at the top of the page ;P

2. Try to add in punctuation. I had to re-read that about 3 times to fully understand it..

For the floor, try looking around this tutorial section for something that would ful-fill your needs. I can't think of any of the top of my head :(viewforum.php?f=34

And also, for cutting out your car, try this tutorial: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=28790

O sorry about that i tend to ramble a bit and i failed English.

On another note i just went and got another program that can do GIF FILES. But the images are jpeg files witch is causing some problems When it comes time to save it as a GIF. I have looked around the tut section and could not find any thing that would help me out with the floor.

On another not the program keeps crashing every time i go to save but it did allow me to view the GIF and the images blend together nicely even thought there is only 35 of them i would not mind having more but i think this will do for my first go.

O sorry about that i tend to ramble a bit and i failed English.

On another note i just went and got another program that can do GIF FILES. But the images are jpeg files witch is causing some problems When it comes time to save it as a GIF. I have looked around the tut section and could not find any thing that would help me out with the floor.

On another not the program keeps crashing every time i go to save but it did allow me to view the GIF and the images blend together nicely even thought there is only 35 of them i would not mind having more but i think this will do for my first go.

No its not relay what i am looking for this is this kind of thing i would like to make for the floor.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=21698

i like the green floor under the chips and the reflection all of witch i have no clue on how to do

all i am guessing is that the floor has used the clouds effect other than that i have no clue.

im having some problems even making an animated banner cause i rushed it i think and did not get enough images. (i moved it 2 fast)

as another thought i was thinking of some thing like this as an end result

mycarplan.jpg

sorry about the white around it makes it hard to tell where the edges are opps

No its not relay what i am looking for this is this kind of thing i would like to make for the floor.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=21698

i like the green floor under the chips and the reflection all of witch i have no clue on how to do

all i am guessing is that the floor has used the clouds effect other than that i have no clue.

im having some problems even making an animated banner cause i rushed it i think and did not get enough images. (i moved it 2 fast)

as another thought i was thinking of some thing like this as an end result

mycarplan.jpg

sorry about the white around it makes it hard to tell where the edges are opps

Na don't need that i used something else that was a bit better set out and gave me more control

this is not the finished thing but i aded al the screenshots i took into a .gif so you can get a bit more of a feel 4 what i am doing

so here it it the un edited screen shots .gif

CARFINISHED1.gif

i could realy do with some help making a new floor

Na don't need that i used something else that was a bit better set out and gave me more control

this is not the finished thing but i aded al the screenshots i took into a .gif so you can get a bit more of a feel 4 what i am doing

so here it it the un edited screen shots .gif

CARFINISHED1.gif

i could realy do with some help making a new floor

well that's the plan iv only cut out 1 so far and it took me 30 min and i cant make a good back ground to put it on so any help would b awesome

its spinning the wrong way ATM but its OK and it has a small bump at the fount of the car

i need help making the new back ground plz help me

well that's the plan iv only cut out 1 so far and it took me 30 min and i cant make a good back ground to put it on so any help would b awesome

its spinning the wrong way ATM but its OK and it has a small bump at the fount of the car

i need help making the new back ground plz help me

Make sure you adjust the background in certain frames because it appears the camera is angling up and down at some spots. It would look like the car is going up and down. :shock:

Make sure you adjust the background in certain frames because it appears the camera is angling up and down at some spots. It would look like the car is going up and down. :shock:

looks like your background will need to be made of three parts: a floor, a wall and a platform for the car. you can easyly make the platform with shape 3D, and it might work without a wall.

as for the actual floor, ther's too many possibilities. i'm thinking something with tyles and some marble/stone texture, but then again you could have something else in mind. try searching the tutorials for some textures, maby that'll help.

redsig.png

looks like your background will need to be made of three parts: a floor, a wall and a platform for the car. you can easyly make the platform with shape 3D, and it might work without a wall.

as for the actual floor, ther's too many possibilities. i'm thinking something with tyles and some marble/stone texture, but then again you could have something else in mind. try searching the tutorials for some textures, maby that'll help.

redsig.png

if you read the post i put up higher you would know what kind of texture i want for the floor and iv looked around the tuts and can not find a tut that will help me

if you read the post i put up higher you would know what kind of texture i want for the floor and iv looked around the tuts and can not find a tut that will help me