No more tablet !? why !

I hared that you (paint.net dev) are removing the tablet support

I wanna say thats a baaad idea

why take a look at this image

2545cb273ad64b514a562351e2db666a_web.jpg

this girl is been drawn on a PC ( or mac duh ) which means they used a tablet in other words if you remove the tablet support of this you will be killing that little cute girl :evil: and I won't let you.

cause that will be like stabbing that little girl in the back

what so ever that you wanna know I was just going to show Paint.net to a 3743 people of a anime and manga community with tuts and tips and hint until I saw that bad hart braking news of no tablet support in the new ver

in a short-cut

PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THE TABLET SUPPORT

I hared that you (paint.net dev) are removing the tablet support

I wanna say thats a baaad idea

why take a look at this image

2545cb273ad64b514a562351e2db666a_web.jpg

this girl is been drawn on a PC ( or mac duh ) which means they used a tablet in other words if you remove the tablet support of this you will be killing that little cute girl :evil: and I won't let you.

cause that will be like stabbing that little girl in the back

what so ever that you wanna know I was just going to show Paint.net to a 3743 people of a anime and manga community with tuts and tips and hint until I saw that bad hart braking news of no tablet support in the new ver

in a short-cut

PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THE TABLET SUPPORT

Why?

How about you take a quick look at the rules. It says to use search.

It's already been done, no one has said it's permanent, and there's really nothing new you can bring to the discussion without starting a flame war.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Why?

How about you take a quick look at the rules. It says to use search.

It's already been done, no one has said it's permanent, and there's really nothing new you can bring to the discussion without starting a flame war.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.