Average Blur plugin

Hi i need to take an image and blend it all into 1 colour to get a rgb value for this colour, it can be done in photoshop with an average blur but i cant seem to find a way to do it in paint.net. I found an average blur plugin but this doesnt seem to do it unless im doing something wrong.

essentially though one of the researchers at my school wants to look at a sample,create a block colour from the reference image with a rgb value this can then be used comparatively for future samples.

oh and BTW thanks for paint.net awesome program :):D

Hi i need to take an image and blend it all into 1 colour to get a rgb value for this colour, it can be done in photoshop with an average blur but i cant seem to find a way to do it in paint.net. I found an average blur plugin but this doesnt seem to do it unless im doing something wrong.

essentially though one of the researchers at my school wants to look at a sample,create a block colour from the reference image with a rgb value this can then be used comparatively for future samples.

oh and BTW thanks for paint.net awesome program :):D

Hello Apollo, welcome to the forums!

First of all, I recommend you read the Rules, as well as check the location you are posting next time. This section is for publishing plugins only, not for plugin requests or troubleshooting (outside of individual plugins' threads).

Anyways, I think this plugin is what you are looking for: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=27801 . It average the color in your selection, so before using make sure to select the entire canvas. Hope this helps!

signature.png

Hello Apollo, welcome to the forums!

First of all, I recommend you read the Rules, as well as check the location you are posting next time. This section is for publishing plugins only, not for plugin requests or troubleshooting (outside of individual plugins' threads).

Anyways, I think this plugin is what you are looking for: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=27801 . It average the color in your selection, so before using make sure to select the entire canvas. Hope this helps!

signature.png