ROCKST4R GFx (SIGZ)

RockSt4RGFx

Missing a wow factor.

First one the text is messy. No decent/clear source of light.

Second one is simple. It works well in this case but could use some flowing colours.

The TM looks to, how can I put it, computerised/robotic compared to the rest.

Third one the green clashes badly and it is pixely and badly cut.

Fourth is my fav out of them all. The white looks good (try make it into a lightening bolt.) Same problem with then text (blue text) as the first one. I like the yellow handrawn style

5th on the text is getting better but the placement is bad. The TM should be to the left more and the yellow is pixely.

Overall work on the lighting. I like your style though, keep it up. There are lots of positives in there but if you focus on clearing the negatives then they will shine brighter.

Good work 6/10

If you have any time please check out my Gallery

NMHsigtextless.png

It's so hard to make a sig that fits in the size requirements, *sigh*

My photobucket

Missing a wow factor.

First one the text is messy. No decent/clear source of light.

Second one is simple. It works well in this case but could use some flowing colours.

The TM looks to, how can I put it, computerised/robotic compared to the rest.

Third one the green clashes badly and it is pixely and badly cut.

Fourth is my fav out of them all. The white looks good (try make it into a lightening bolt.) Same problem with then text (blue text) as the first one. I like the yellow handrawn style

5th on the text is getting better but the placement is bad. The TM should be to the left more and the yellow is pixely.

Overall work on the lighting. I like your style though, keep it up. There are lots of positives in there but if you focus on clearing the negatives then they will shine brighter.

Good work 6/10

If you have any time please check out my Gallery

NMHsigtextless.png

It's so hard to make a sig that fits in the size requirements, *sigh*

My photobucket

I myself disagree(hes just being a hypocrite)... I think this is pretty good and I'm guessing your knew since this gallery was made a few days ago.

honestly overall very nice :) the tutorial section is a great place to start learning new tricks and such :D and soon you'll be making your own!

welcome to the PDN (Paint.NET) Forums :D I hope to see you around.

I myself disagree(hes just being a hypocrite)... I think this is pretty good and I'm guessing your knew since this gallery was made a few days ago.

honestly overall very nice :) the tutorial section is a great place to start learning new tricks and such :D and soon you'll be making your own!

welcome to the PDN (Paint.NET) Forums :D I hope to see you around.