2 questions

pettud

Hi Everyone,

I purchased Ecover Engine and it works together Paint.Net or Microsoft Paint.

I wanted to get my first Ecover.I used an image in .jpg file. But these .jpg images haven't space under image to write any text.

How can I get this space under image for text? :?:

I edited my image into my Paint.net (font,size,colors) and saved it on y Desktop as .bmp file.

Then I opened my Ecover Engine tool and I chosen a template. But I don't know how to get my edited image with in my Ecover Engine page on template.

How can I import my edited image from my desktop within my Ecover Engine on my chosen template? :?:

Thank you anticipate.

Sincerely,

Petre Tudor

Hi Everyone,

I purchased Ecover Engine and it works together Paint.Net or Microsoft Paint.

I wanted to get my first Ecover.I used an image in .jpg file. But these .jpg images haven't space under image to write any text.

How can I get this space under image for text? :?:

I edited my image into my Paint.net (font,size,colors) and saved it on y Desktop as .bmp file.

Then I opened my Ecover Engine tool and I chosen a template. But I don't know how to get my edited image with in my Ecover Engine page on template.

How can I import my edited image from my desktop within my Ecover Engine on my chosen template? :?:

Thank you anticipate.

Sincerely,

Petre Tudor

How can I get this space under image for text?
Image menu > Resize Canvas. From this dialog you will need to enter in a larger value in the height field that will accommodate your required text. Next, choose the anchor position top (you will notice the graphic arrows now point downwards) as this will ensure that the additional canvas will land on the bottom, rather than elsewhere.

If your image/template needs to conform to a certain height-size, the one you have currently, downsize the image first then resize the canvas as detailed above. You can resize the image from Image > Resize.

How can I import my edited image from my desktop within my Ecover Engine on my chosen template?
That is something you need to consult the Ecover Engine's help material for; we cannot be expected to assist with every other product as well as this one. I'm sorry.

Are there any forums or help documents you can browse? These would be the best places to start.

Next mod will for sure lock this thread.
Howdy.

How can I get this space under image for text?
Image menu > Resize Canvas. From this dialog you will need to enter in a larger value in the height field that will accommodate your required text. Next, choose the anchor position top (you will notice the graphic arrows now point downwards) as this will ensure that the additional canvas will land on the bottom, rather than elsewhere.

If your image/template needs to conform to a certain height-size, the one you have currently, downsize the image first then resize the canvas as detailed above. You can resize the image from Image > Resize.

How can I import my edited image from my desktop within my Ecover Engine on my chosen template?
That is something you need to consult the Ecover Engine's help material for; we cannot be expected to assist with every other product as well as this one. I'm sorry.

Are there any forums or help documents you can browse? These would be the best places to start.

Next mod will for sure lock this thread.
Howdy.