Feature suggestion: Multi-step gradients

This is the third feature suggestion in a row from me! :)

Anyway, I think it should be possible to make gradients with steps in the middle, as opposed to just the start and end. And perhaps you can then save gradients, much like in Photoshop.

"The Enrichment Center reminds you that the Weighted Companion Cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak." — GLaDOS

This is the third feature suggestion in a row from me! :)

Anyway, I think it should be possible to make gradients with steps in the middle, as opposed to just the start and end. And perhaps you can then save gradients, much like in Photoshop.

"The Enrichment Center reminds you that the Weighted Companion Cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak." — GLaDOS

There are 2 plugins for this already. Mine applies a gradient map to what's already on the canvas, and the other creates a multi-color gradient from scratch (limiting you to linear and radial gradients and such).

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

There are 2 plugins for this already. Mine applies a gradient map to what's already on the canvas, and the other creates a multi-color gradient from scratch (limiting you to linear and radial gradients and such).

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

The lesson here is that...Use Paint.NET and the plugin more, Check out the forum more, before you request this and that.

If and when you can fully/mostly master all the functions, tools in Paint.NET, I'm sure people will find your words having a little more weight.

Until then, you risk sounding like a fool.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

The lesson here is that...Use Paint.NET and the plugin more, Check out the forum more, before you request this and that.

If and when you can fully/mostly master all the functions, tools in Paint.NET, I'm sure people will find your words having a little more weight.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

One of my favourite quotes: "tis far better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

@flarn2006: are you familiar with this? http://www.getpaint.net/search.html

One of my favourite quotes: "tis far better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

@flarn2006: are you familiar with this? http://www.getpaint.net/search.html