How well do you know your ABC's? *2nd Grid Posted!*

Crimson

After playing this at my friend's graduation party, I decided to share it with the internets.

How Well Do You Know Your ABC's?

Welcome to the ultimate test of our complete immersion into corporate consumerism! Here's how it works:

-------------------------------------

• [*:214p4j3p]I have an image containing a grid of letters A-Z, all from various logos and brand names. Your job is to find those brand names. Some are brain-dead easy, some are quite hard.
    [*:214p4j3p]There are four grids. When one is completed, I will post the next one.
    [*:214p4j3p]If you think you know what the logo/identity is, post the letter you're looking at, the brand name you think it's from and a link to an image that proves your point.
    [*:214p4j3p]If you know multiple ones, please restrain yourself to posting no more than one every few hours.
    [*:214p4j3p]Remember, some of these logos can be OLD VERSIONS. Also, some may be exclusive to certain areas and you might have never heard of them before.

The second grid is here! The first one is in a hide tag to preserve space, but there are still a few more that need to be found!

grid2.jpg

A- United States Postal Service

B- Borders

C- Chick-Fil-A

D- Nintendo

E- Dell

F- Ford

G-

H- U-Haul

I- Walt Disney

J- JVC

K- Kellogg's

L- Lexus

M- IBM

N- Northwest

O- Dole

P- ESPN

Q- Compaq

R- Reese's

S- Sheraton Hotel

T- Hertz

U- USA Today

V- Visa

W- Wacom

X- Dixie Cups

Y- Macy's

Z- Pez

Grid 1:

Hidden Content:
grid1rev-1.jpg

EDIT: The letters "u", "v" and "i" have been changed to less obscure versions.

So, just to give an example: For M, I'm going to say Burger King, and show my proof here: link

In reality, actually use an image that is NOT horribly edited.

What have we gotten so far?

A- Sears

B- BMW

C- KFC

D- Bloomingdale's

E-

F- Frito-Lay

G- The Gap

H- The Sharper Image

I- Mobil

J- Jelly Belly

K- York

L-

M- McDonald's

N- Nestlé

O- Coca-Cola

P- Pentel

Q- Quaker Oats

R- Radio Shack

S- Starburst

T- Microsoft

U- Toys "R" Us

V- Ivory Soap

W- Volkswagen

X- Xerox

Y- Circuit City

Z- Pizza Hut

If this thread gets off the ground, I'll update the main post every once in a while to track what you have gotten so far. Good luck!

After playing this at my friend's graduation party, I decided to share it with the internets.

How Well Do You Know Your ABC's?

Welcome to the ultimate test of our complete immersion into corporate consumerism! Here's how it works:

• [*:214p4j3p]I have an image containing a grid of letters A-Z, all from various logos and brand names. Your job is to find those brand names. Some are brain-dead easy, some are quite hard.
    [*:214p4j3p]There are four grids. When one is completed, I will post the next one.
    [*:214p4j3p]If you think you know what the logo/identity is, post the letter you're looking at, the brand name you think it's from and a link to an image that proves your point.
    [*:214p4j3p]If you know multiple ones, please restrain yourself to posting no more than one every few hours.
    [*:214p4j3p]Remember, some of these logos can be OLD VERSIONS. Also, some may be exclusive to certain areas and you might have never heard of them before.

The second grid is here! The first one is in a hide tag to preserve space, but there are still a few more that need to be found!

grid2.jpg

A- United States Postal Service

B- Borders

C- Chick-Fil-A

D- Nintendo

E- Dell

F- Ford

G-

H- U-Haul

I- Walt Disney

J- JVC

K- Kellogg's

L- Lexus

M- IBM

N- Northwest

O- Dole

P- ESPN

Q- Compaq

R- Reese's

S- Sheraton Hotel

T- Hertz

U- USA Today

V- Visa

W- Wacom

X- Dixie Cups

Y- Macy's

Z- Pez

Grid 1:

Hidden Content:
grid1rev-1.jpg

EDIT: The letters "u", "v" and "i" have been changed to less obscure versions.

So, just to give an example: For M, I'm going to say Burger King, and show my proof here: link

In reality, actually use an image that is NOT horribly edited.

What have we gotten so far?

A- Sears

B- BMW

C- KFC

D- Bloomingdale's

E-

F- Frito-Lay

G- The Gap

H- The Sharper Image

I- Mobil

J- Jelly Belly

K- York

L-

M- McDonald's

N- Nestlé

O- Coca-Cola

P- Pentel

Q- Quaker Oats

R- Radio Shack

S- Starburst

T- Microsoft

U- Toys "R" Us

V- Ivory Soap

W- Volkswagen

X- Xerox

Y- Circuit City

Z- Pizza Hut

If this thread gets off the ground, I'll update the main post every once in a while to track what you have gotten so far. Good luck!

Darn it! I was going to do that one, but I wanted to wait for someone else to post so I didn't look like I was hogging the action. :P

Well then:

F is the old Frito Lay logo, which was actually really hard to find, even though I know what I'm looking for. The black-and-white version was the only one I found stand-alone, but here's the color logo on the side of a truck.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Darn it! I was going to do that one, but I wanted to wait for someone else to post so I didn't look like I was hogging the action. :P

Well then:

F is the old Frito Lay logo, which was actually really hard to find, even though I know what I'm looking for. The black-and-white version was the only one I found stand-alone, but here's the color logo on the side of a truck.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Archived