I recently downloaded PaintNet as I was advised what a good programme it is. As I have never used a photo editing programme I find these forums most frustrating. It seems to me that I cannot find anything that I want when I type in my questions and on practically every page I find someone being lambasted for asking questions in the wrong place. I have found this so intimidating that I have decided to give up on PaintNet and try something else.

I recently downloaded PaintNet as I was advised what a good programme it is. As I have never used a photo editing programme I find these forums most frustrating. It seems to me that I cannot find anything that I want when I type in my questions and on practically every page I find someone being lambasted for asking questions in the wrong place. I have found this so intimidating that I have decided to give up on PaintNet and try something else.

Don't give up! Paint.NET is an excellent programme! Over time u'll be more experienced. If u can't find ur question in the forum, then post a new topic (u hv an account already, dont u?). Read the descriptions under the title of the directory (e.g. the text below "general discussion & questions") carefully and u wont post in the wrong place. Questions r always welcome, so be brave and ask questions if u want! If u dont ask u never know! :)

I'm a newbie to Paint.NET. I need lots of advice on usage!

Don't give up! Paint.NET is an excellent programme! Over time u'll be more experienced. If u can't find ur question in the forum, then post a new topic (u hv an account already, dont u?). Read the descriptions under the title of the directory (e.g. the text below "general discussion & questions") carefully and u wont post in the wrong place. Questions r always welcome, so be brave and ask questions if u want! If u dont ask u never know! :)

I'm a newbie to Paint.NET. I need lots of advice on usage!