angel_sara533's Gallery (updated January 10, 2010!)

angel_sara533

Well done, angel_sara533.

I especially like Suspended Land, Electricity, Orb and Blue Cardinal (the eye is really nice).

Thanks for the reply! The eye was basically a Gaussian Blur and a Gradiant thingy in case you wanted to know.

:D

GraffitiSignature.png

inactive

I especially like Suspended Land, Electricity, Orb and Blue Cardinal (the eye is really nice).

Thanks for the reply! The eye was basically a Gaussian Blur and a Gradiant thingy in case you wanted to know.

GraffitiSignature.png

inactive

GraffitiSignature.png

inactive

GraffitiSignature.png

inactive

GraffitiSignature.png

inactive

your pretty good. and by in your Adam Gontier pics the bottom one looks like the Center Point Tower in Sydney, NSW, Australia, is it??. and the AdamGontier pics look a lot like Andy Warhol's stuff

Well, in the first two pictures I tried to get the Andy Warhol look, and only the first picture is titled Adam Gontier. Though all of the pictures in that catergory is edited photos. The pic on the bottem is actually the Space Needle is Seattle. 8) Thanks for replying and have a nice day!

GraffitiSignature.png

inactive

your pretty good. and by in your Adam Gontier pics the bottom one looks like the Center Point Tower in Sydney, NSW, Australia, is it??. and the AdamGontier pics look a lot like Andy Warhol's stuff

Well, in the first two pictures I tried to get the Andy Warhol look, and only the first picture is titled Adam Gontier. Though all of the pictures in that catergory is edited photos. The pic on the bottem is actually the Space Needle is Seattle. 8) Thanks for replying and have a nice day!

GraffitiSignature.png

inactive

GraffitiSignature.png

inactive

• 2 weeks later...
Hey i was wondering if I could get a copy of your 'refreash' button, but instead of having that glare on it, could I get it w/out the glare.

Send me an e-mail and let me know, if you don't want to do it, that is fine, just let me know.

E-Mail:

thomas_paintball@yahoo.com

~Xtreampb~

sorry, no can do

GraffitiSignature.png

inactive

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yesterday there was this error and i couldnt upload some new pics. now it works today. the whale pic has SeaWorld on it, but i do NOT work there or anything. the whale was shot there and i cut it out to try adn make a vector style pic. and in the Cloudy Days pic, the quote has to do with hope. like in a cloudy day you can hope for some sunshine. And its hard to see, but, there are stars in teh pic. btw the pic is similar to teh view from my house this morning

GraffitiSignature.png

inactive

The whale is so beautiful! I like how you made the rays subtle, which brings the whale out more. I also like the tree. Did you create it all in PDN? Once again, wonderful work!

:D :D :D thanks! No, i did not create everything in PDN. for the whale, I used a pic a shot at SeaWorld. And for the Cloudy Days pic, the tree and the crows were stock, but i used it in style. lol :D:):) Thanks for the reply!

GraffitiSignature.png

inactive

• 3 weeks later...

have u ever seen that one snl skit where THE Bruce Dickenson is all like "Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription... is MORE COWBELL!!!" ?

GraffitiSignature.png

inactive