angel_sara533's Gallery (updated January 10, 2010!)

angel_sara533

Unfortunately? It looks great!

I think I can see how you made it. Draw filled squares and lines of various brightness and fiddle with blending modes, right?

By unfortunately I meant that there is no tutorial. lol

I downloaded Pyro's Plugins and rendered black and white gradient bars for the background. Then I used curves to color it and then made splatters using this one plugin or whatever and then pixelised the splatters, made it a bit transparent, and rendered random shape fill. Lol its THAT complicated. Thanks for the reply

GraffitiSignature.png

inactive

I think I can see how you made it. Draw filled squares and lines of various brightness and fiddle with blending modes, right?

I downloaded Pyro's Plugins and rendered black and white gradient bars for the background. Then I used curves to color it and then made splatters using this one plugin or whatever and then pixelised the splatters, made it a bit transparent, and rendered random shape fill. Lol its THAT complicated. Thanks for the reply

GraffitiSignature.png

inactive

GraffitiSignature.png

inactive

GraffitiSignature.png

inactive

• 3 weeks later...
Now all I suggest is to start using your creativity to make things different than those tutorials. Start experimenting with more with more plugins too. I think your works are fine. I'm just giving you some constructive criticism. Keep it up.

Thanks for the reply! I'll try.

GraffitiSignature.png

inactive

• 1 month later...