How do i color a person's skin in picture to look realistic?

prfighter

Hi im new with these types of software and tried playing around with different options but couldn't get the look i wanted from a picture. Im trying to color people's skin in pictures like in the modified shakira picture i attached if possible. I used mainly paint bucket, pencil, and brush. Any help/advice Appreciated. Thanks

29674_02a11f0253cd1e40141edff3e09e7e2c

29674_68584a8b8909a8d76d761ca8d557c42d

Hi im new with these types of software and tried playing around with different options but couldn't get the look i wanted from a picture. Im trying to color people's skin in pictures like in the modified shakira picture i attached if possible. I used mainly paint bucket, pencil, and brush. Any help/advice Appreciated. Thanks

Cut out the parts of the skin and paste onto a new layer. Try and do this as accurately as possible. Then just use Effects > Color > Color Tint/Color Filter to colour it.

If you don't know how to cut stuff out in images, try searching for cutting out images using Search or just take a look at the Newbie Playground in the Tutorials+ Section.

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

Cut out the parts of the skin and paste onto a new layer. Try and do this as accurately as possible. Then just use Effects > Color > Color Tint/Color Filter to colour it.

If you don't know how to cut stuff out in images, try searching for cutting out images using Search or just take a look at the Newbie Playground in the Tutorials+ Section.

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.