3D rotate an image (without distortion)?

To answer your question, no, its not possible without distorting the image. Paint.NET isn't a 3D program and the image is a picture, not a 3D model that you can look at in a 3D program, so you wouldn't be able to rotate it without distorting. Even Photoshop can't do what you wish to do. ;)

You best bets would be to find a better picture, try and download a 3D model of a camera and open it with a 3D program and image what the front would look like and try and make it yourself in PDN.

Hope i helped. :)

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

To answer your question, no, its not possible without distorting the image. Paint.NET isn't a 3D program and the image is a picture, not a 3D model that you can look at in a 3D program, so you wouldn't be able to rotate it without distorting. Even Photoshop can't do what you wish to do. ;)

You best bets would be to find a better picture, try and download a 3D model of a camera and open it with a 3D program and image what the front would look like and try and make it yourself in PDN.

Hope i helped. :)

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

I need to rotate an image of a camera so that it looks like it's pointing more toward me. I've used rotate/zoom, but this distorts the image in weird ways. Can anyone direct me toward a decent way to accomplish this?

Try combining or replacing the rotate/zoom with reshape options you get with the Octagonal/Quad reshape/matte plugin.

I need to rotate an image of a camera so that it looks like it's pointing more toward me. I've used rotate/zoom, but this distorts the image in weird ways. Can anyone direct me toward a decent way to accomplish this?

Try combining or replacing the rotate/zoom with reshape options you get with the Octagonal/Quad reshape/matte plugin.