Rotating the txt

You mean like word-art from microsoft word?

Sorry you can only add text with this program, but you can always edit it. Try using this search: http://www.getpaint.net/search.html and type in font or test or look in the tutorials to find it.

I suggest always doign text on a layer of its own, this way you can select the entire layer and move it with the move tool ( :MoveTool: ), right clicking+hold rotates while using this tool.

Hold shift to do it in 15degree increments.

You mean like word-art from microsoft word?

Sorry you can only add text with this program, but you can always edit it. Try using this search: http://www.getpaint.net/search.html and type in font or test or look in the tutorials to find it.

I suggest always doign text on a layer of its own, this way you can select the entire layer and move it with the move tool ( :MoveTool: ), right clicking+hold rotates while using this tool.

Hold shift to do it in 15degree increments.

Actually, I think there are ways to make anything with text. It will have a lot of workarounds. I'm sure using, for example, a displacement map (i.e. the flag waving tutorial) could make the text curvy or wavy. It's a matter of thinking it through. Try looking through the various text tutorials and look for displacement mapping techniques. Tube Oblique for example may work, as will the Gravity plug-in. It is a matter of using different techniques to make the text work.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

Actually, I think there are ways to make anything with text. It will have a lot of workarounds. I'm sure using, for example, a displacement map (i.e. the flag waving tutorial) could make the text curvy or wavy. It's a matter of thinking it through. Try looking through the various text tutorials and look for displacement mapping techniques. Tube Oblique for example may work, as will the Gravity plug-in. It is a matter of using different techniques to make the text work.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

what i do to rotate my text is

1 i put it on its own layer (must do ir it wil rotate things u dont want it to )

2 i press ctrl + shift + Z

this opens up the zoom/rotate menu thing and allows u to rotate the text in a 3d perspective (roll pitch yaw sort of thing ) just open it up and try it u wil c what i mean :D:):):D

what i do to rotate my text is

1 i put it on its own layer (must do ir it wil rotate things u dont want it to )

2 i press ctrl + shift + Z

this opens up the zoom/rotate menu thing and allows u to rotate the text in a 3d perspective (roll pitch yaw sort of thing ) just open it up and try it u wil c what i mean :D:):):D