Kickin' Fonts for bigginers help

hey i'm new here and i need to know how to make a kickin' font or style like "ForgottenGenesis" that's common screen name and i just made the background but i have no idea how to put ot make the "Forgotten Genesis" in the middle is there soome tutorials? please links tnx

hey i'm new here and i need to know how to make a kickin' font or style like "ForgottenGenesis" that's common screen name and i just made the background but i have no idea how to put ot make the "Forgotten Genesis" in the middle is there soome tutorials? please links tnx

You're not making any sense. I'd recommend some sort of punctuation or something, because I can't make head nor tails of that sentence.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

You're not making any sense. I'd recommend some sort of punctuation or something, because I can't make head nor tails of that sentence.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

jps4141, you should be aware that using [rule=4]legible English[/rule] is a must, as this will make you as understandable as possible to as many people as possible - therefore helping you quicker. That is not to say 'perfect' English, we do not expect that of anyone, nor show preferential treatment to those who do. Just a little bit of regard to how you write will go a long way, and be more courteous to the large number of non-native English speakers on the Forum.

You can see already that the first two replies were effectively 'wasted' because a grasp of your request could not be made.

This will do nicely, more-or-less:

hey, I'm new here and I need to know how to make a kickin' font or style like "ForgottenGenesis" - that's common screen name. I just made the background but I have no idea how to put the "Forgotten Genesis" in the middle. Is there soome tutorials? Please links tnx

You will require a plugin called 'Align Object'. You can find this in the Plugins section. This will allow you to precisely centre the text (which should be on its own layer) on your background.

Alternatively, typing the text, again on its own layer, and highlighting it with any of the selection tools will allow you to use the Move Pixels tool ( :MoveTool: ) to move the object around freely.

---

Please be more aware next time of your language.

jps4141, you should be aware that using [rule=4]legible English[/rule] is a must, as this will make you as understandable as possible to as many people as possible - therefore helping you quicker. That is not to say 'perfect' English, we do not expect that of anyone, nor show preferential treatment to those who do. Just a little bit of regard to how you write will go a long way, and be more courteous to the large number of non-native English speakers on the Forum.

You can see already that the first two replies were effectively 'wasted' because a grasp of your request could not be made.

This will do nicely, more-or-less:

hey, I'm new here and I need to know how to make a kickin' font or style like "ForgottenGenesis" - that's common screen name. I just made the background but I have no idea how to put the "Forgotten Genesis" in the middle. Is there soome tutorials? Please links tnx

You will require a plugin called 'Align Object'. You can find this in the Plugins section. This will allow you to precisely centre the text (which should be on its own layer) on your background.

Alternatively, typing the text, again on its own layer, and highlighting it with any of the selection tools will allow you to use the Move Pixels tool ( :MoveTool: ) to move the object around freely.

---

Please be more aware next time of your language.