Add Fonts to Paint.NET?

M_Lyons4

Hi everyone, I've been using Paint.Net for quite a while now, but I've never seen a way to do this. I was wondering if there was a way to add fonts to Paint.Net. I have some font files, and I would like to be able to use them in Paint.Net projects.

Thanks for the answers. :)

M_Lyons4_Signature.jpg

My First Signature...

Why, use our handy dandy search function!

Alternatively: In XP, go to 'C:\WINDOWS\Fonts' in drag your fonts in there, they will install.

In Vista, right click on the fonts you want to install, and the option should pop up.

I did do a search, however all it seemed to return were equally "helpful" responses like this... The lack of "help" has made search much less useful.

Thanks for investing the time in "assuming" I didn't look, and typing up a cocky response.

M_Lyons4_Signature.jpg

My First Signature...

Did you use the built-in forum search, or the custom google one?

The latter is far superior: http://www.getpaint.net/search.html. Using this and the search term "install font" leads to a wealth of info.

CommanderSozo's reply wasn't cocky, as you neglected to mention you had in fact done a search. If you search & fail to find what you're looking for - let us know that. Then you won't suffer the "use search" responses. Oh, and did you read the fine print in the CS's reply? (very helpful).

Did you use the built-in forum search, or the custom google one?

The latter is far superior: http://www.getpaint.net/search.html. Using this and the search term "install font" leads to a wealth of info.

CommanderSozo's reply wasn't cocky, as you neglected to mention you had in fact done a search. If you search & fail to find what you're looking for - let us know that. Then you won't suffer the "use search" responses. Oh, and did you read the fine print in the CS's reply? (very helpful).

hope you figured it out, just saying. This comes up probably once or more a week, If you did search hard you would have found it.

hope you figured it out, just saying. This comes up probably once or more a week, If you did search hard you would have found it.

I did do a search, however all it seemed to return were equally "helpful" responses like this... The lack of "help" has made search much less useful.

Thanks for investing the time in "assuming" I didn't look, and typing up a cocky response.

Yeah, that makes us want to help you. :roll:

So, you're too good to read CSz's entire post? Cocky, thy name is M_Lyons4. Thread locked for hypocrisy.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Yeah, that makes us want to help you. :roll:

So, you're too good to read CSz's entire post? Cocky, thy name is M_Lyons4. Thread locked for hypocrisy.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.