Saving error

orangejuice

agif is a type of gif that somebody made | It is made by a plugin so P.NET has capabilities to make Gifs. Im not quite sure sorry. Use the good search ( http://www.getpaint.net/search.html )and try typing in some key words.

I think this is it: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=28407

iPodLover please try to make your posts like somewhat thought out, you double posted and did no research b4 your post. Its just nonsense.....

Ps: gifs have the capability to be animated... so agif isnt animated gif...(i dont think lol)

agif is a type of gif that somebody made | It is made by a plugin so P.NET has capabilities to make Gifs. Im not quite sure sorry. Use the good search ( http://www.getpaint.net/search.html )and try typing in some key words.

I think this is it: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=28407

iPodLover please try to make your posts like somewhat thought out, you double posted and did no research b4 your post. Its just nonsense.....

Ps: gifs have the capability to be animated... so agif isnt animated gif...(i dont think lol)

Maybe if you give us some mroe info we can help. You tried to save a gif as agif?

With what program/plugin? Do you have the latest version of paint.NET/the plugin you may have used

Maybe if you give us some mroe info we can help. You tried to save a gif as agif?

With what program/plugin? Do you have the latest version of paint.NET/the plugin you may have used

Do you have the latest version of paint.NET/the plugin you may have used

Yes. I have pdn v3.36 and I'm using Simon Brown's Animated image 1.7 plugin.

Do you have the latest version of paint.NET/the plugin you may have used

Yes. I have pdn v3.36 and I'm using Simon Brown's Animated image 1.7 plugin.

• 2 months later...

Yep, I have a similar problem. I have V3.36 on XP & installed Simon Brown's plugins.

Specifically I have tried the tute: Curved or circular text with animation. (3D Rotating text and objects by yellowman)

I do not have the option of saving as a .apng file but I have .agif.

When I try to view the animation after saving with the "a" removed as per tute instructions, I get a black rectangle. Opening it with Mozilla gives the same sad result.

All other plugins seem to work fine...

I'd appreciate any help.

Many thanks in advance....

barbieq25

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012