Removing Edge Smoothing when resizing/rotating. [Solved]

Hey guys, this is my first post here, but I'm not new to digital graphics. I'm a pixel/graphic artist, and have been for a couple of years now.

I've recently started experimenting with the type of animation where you rotate, scale, or skew different pieces or limbs of some thing you make, in order to produce smooth, great looking animations without the astounding amount of work it would take otherwise.

My problem is, I've only found 1 program that can do the basics of what I need. The program is Pivot 3 Beta. All I can do with this program is VERY crudely rotate sprites, and change the order the layers are in, also very crudely. There's no zoom, no skewing or scaling, nothing. The only pros to this is that it can do it, and it can do it without smoothing the pieces when I rotate them.

Now, I realize that Paint.NET has little, if any animation functionality, but I really just need the individual frames.

So, my question is: Is there any way to turn off the smoothing in this program? So when I rotate, it'll just rearrange the pixels, rather than smoothing them out so it looks pretty at 100% zoom.