Cant save images

• 2 weeks later...

Have you recently added any plugins? If had, remove the newest and try again.

How to do that?

Go to My computer > C: (I mean the disk where you installed PDN) > Program Files > Paint.Net > Effects.

Remove the latest added plugin (or plugins). If you don't remember which did you last add, View > Details to turn on the Details View and click the Date Modified to sort the files by their modification (addition) date.

Go to My computer > C: (I mean the disk where you installed PDN) > Program Files > Paint.Net > FileTypes.

Do the same thing like in the tip above.

Have you recently added any plugins? If had, remove the newest and try again.

How to do that?

Go to My computer > C: (I mean the disk where you installed PDN) > Program Files > Paint.Net > Effects.

Remove the latest added plugin (or plugins). If you don't remember which did you last add, View > Details to turn on the Details View and click the Date Modified to sort the files by their modification (addition) date.

Go to My computer > C: (I mean the disk where you installed PDN) > Program Files > Paint.Net > FileTypes.

Do the same thing like in the tip above.

Im pretty sure andrew d is right. plugins should affect reinstalling. Can you get a print screen of this error and post it here?

or type out what ti said. Maybe posting your OS and stuff would help. I think people just need more info.

Im pretty sure andrew d is right. plugins should affect reinstalling. Can you get a print screen of this error and post it here?

or type out what ti said. Maybe posting your OS and stuff would help. I think people just need more info.