Sign in to follow this  
david.atwell

My Three Things (NO Google allowed)

No, Google is not allowed.

Yeesh, what would be the point? There is literally no point if all anyone is doing is Googling everything.

It certainly doesn't make me want to post a new one, if I spend an hour putting one together and someone solves it in five seconds with Google.

Seriously, people. Think. What is the point if you're not doing that?

And yeah, you're right. But geez, come on. Google? Totally cheating.

And, of course, I have no way to enforce this. But if no one's getting a challenge out of it because they're just plugging search terms into Google, you're just using it to boost your ego. And I hate egos. So kindly disqualify yourself from a round if you use Google. (Note: looking up individual terms is fine, but not all three at once. Worthless.)

I'm not going to lie, I feel kind of betrayed that all people want to do in this game is plug stuff into Google.

No, Google is not allowed.

Yeesh, what would be the point? There is literally no point if all anyone is doing is Googling everything.

It certainly doesn't make me want to post a new one, if I spend an hour putting one together and someone solves it in five seconds with Google.

Seriously, people. Think. What is the point if you're not doing that?

And yeah, you're right. But geez, come on. Google? Totally cheating.

And, of course, I have no way to enforce this. But if no one's getting a challenge out of it because they're just plugging search terms into Google, you're just using it to boost your ego. And I hate egos. So kindly disqualify yourself from a round if you use Google. (Note: looking up individual terms is fine, but not all three at once. Worthless.)

I'm not going to lie, I feel kind of betrayed that all people want to do in this game is plug stuff into Google.

Sorry, i really wouldn't have known what the middle album was making google worthless(to me).

Ill try to think things through b4 posting next time in here. Sorry

Sorry, i really wouldn't have known what the middle album was making google worthless(to me).

Ill try to think things through b4 posting next time in here. Sorry

Yes, thinking is a good idea. :-) Like I said, googling individual elements is fine. But the point of this game is to make you think.

200px-Minnesota_Timberwolves.svg.png200px-Hayden_Panettiere_%281%29.jpg200px-Disney%27s_Hollywood_Studios.png

Yes, thinking is a good idea. :-) Like I said, googling individual elements is fine. But the point of this game is to make you think.

200px-Minnesota_Timberwolves.svg.png200px-Hayden_Panettiere_%281%29.jpg200px-Disney%27s_Hollywood_Studios.png

Air Bud!!

Edit: Didn't the dog play all of those sports for the timberwolves?

Edit 2: I think I'm wrong now :( I don't recognize the middle pic

2nd Pic is Hayden penetiere(spelling)? Shes an actress(and shes finnneee). She plays a leading role in Heroes.

Air Bud!!

Edit: Didn't the dog play all of those sports for the timberwolves?

Edit 2: I think I'm wrong now :( I don't recognize the middle pic

2nd Pic is Hayden penetiere(spelling)? Shes an actress(and shes finnneee). She plays a leading role in Heroes.

She was the voice of Dot, in A Bugs Life ... released by Disney. Then, I can't think of a link with the TimberWolves :roll:

As MeatLoaf said, 2 outta 3 ain't bad :lol: