Sign in to follow this  
david.atwell

My Three Things (NO Google allowed)

since they are seemingly random objects

Actually, when I saw them, I instantly thought "hurt/destroy/maim something." But maybe that's just me.

Actually, when I saw them, I instantly thought "hurt/destroy/maim something." But maybe that's just me.

What violent people you are.

Okay, RebelliousTeenagerDawg, let's get some hints. I wanna see whether or not you get this game yet. :-)

Okay, RebelliousTeenagerDawg, let's get some hints. I wanna see whether or not you get this game yet. :-)

I was kinda just waitin for you to come back, I'm almost positive that I am not doing it right.

Anyways...if this clue doesn't give it away, then no one has seen this movie. All 4 of these objects are in the same scene, but only one is used.

I'll hide it for size:

Hidden Content:
Katana.gif

I was kinda just waitin for you to come back, I'm almost positive that I am not doing it right.

Anyways...if this clue doesn't give it away, then no one has seen this movie. All 4 of these objects are in the same scene, but only one is used.

I'll hide it for size:

Hidden Content:
Katana.gif

I'll hide it for size:

Hidden Content:
Katana.gif

I'll hide it for size:

Hidden Content:
Katana.gif

119qvzp.png

Fixed

119qvzp.png

Fixed

119qvzp.png

Fixed